meeting chicks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2005
oakraiders9 said:
To get chicks:

First, pick up an old Journey tape at a record store that has "Don't Stop Believing." Ok, then get your car/truck/whatever the fuck you drive, and start cruisin around the city with that song playing loud as fuck. Of course the girls will be looking and wondering where the thounderous jam is coming from. Pick one that you like who's looking, wink at her, and tell the bitch to get the fuck in. Once she's in, introduce yourself and get acquainted. When the song's over, rewind it and start it all over. Then, you give that bitch the Mario Test.

Do this to a few of them if you want. The song is the trick.

Ok ppl do not follow his advice. Girls will not like that, trust me ok.

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
man i work mon-friday 9 and half hour and sometimes overtime on the weekend, so no time to meet hoes yadidimean but i dont even trip off 'em am too bizy get'n fucked up with my patnaz on my dayz off....even if a beezy approach i'd be like whatever mane unless she gonna let me hit it cuz i aint got no time to babysit or call a bitch 3-4 times a day and all that other shit that you do when you 17,18....