MAN...........HITMAN FROM RBL KILLED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2002
I can't pretend I've ever heard this cat's music, but it hurts to see another dead in the streets...

It's like the man said... the more shit changes, the more it stays the same.

Sep 10, 2002
I just can't even believe this. I wish this was a bad dream man, he seemed like a really funny and cool cat that just wanted to have a good time and entertain people through his music and his sense of humor. Fuckin' bullshit, and I hope dude that did this dies a very painfull death.

Oct 21, 2002
are u guys serious hit man is gone that shit almost draws a tear to my eye that is so fucked up dood was super talented any body know what really happend damn shame R.I.P
Hittman
Mr Cee
Cougnut

any body know what happend

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
damn...that is hella fucked up...hitman was one of the first bay tapes i bought too that solo creep shit!! i used to bang that alll the time....very sad to hear this....R.I.P....damn......

Apr 25, 2002
RIP - My prayers goes out to Hitmans family. Tragedy comes and goes all we have left are the sweet memories. Im just reading this thread and it saddens me that this type of behaviors occurs day n day out throughout the world. I cherish Hitmans music forever, thank you for putting your heart out for us fans through your music.

Id like to share a loss of my friend Sunny who had a bodyshop on International who passed away this past Jan 6th the second murder in Oakland for the 2003. Heres a artical about people who do the crime and must face the time........Senseless
RIP.........
Article Last Updated: Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 3:58:56 AM MST

Gang faces more slaying charges
By Mike Adamick

and Harry Harris STAFF WRITERS OAKLAND -- Members of a violent street gang accused of three murders and dozens of robberies could be charged with two more killings next week, police said.

Homicide investigators would not identify the other alleged victims, saying there are still some leads they need to run down.

There is also the chance more suspects could be arrested, police said.

Four members of the group, some of whom called themselves "Nut Case" and told police they were inspired by a violent video game and motivated by headlines and money, appeared briefly Friday in Alameda County Superior Court. But they did not enter pleas.

Charged with at least one murder each and several counts of robbery are Jhomari Sutton, 20; Deonte Donald, 17, who is being prosecuted as an adult; Demarcus Ralls, 18; and Aminah Colbert, 24, who also goes by Dorsey.

Attorneys for the four defendants said they need more time to review the investigation reports. Another court hearing has been set for March 21, when the four are expected to enter a plea.

While police have implicated them in three murders, prosecutors have so far only brought two murder charges against members of the group.

Sutton, Donald and Ralls have been charged with the murder of Sunny Thatch, 31, who was shot and killed Jan. 6. Ralls and Colbert are charged with the murder of Joseph Mabrey, 36, a popular youth basketball coach.

who was shot and killed Oct. 24 on Storer Avenue.

Sgt. Gus Galindo said Colbert's husband, Gregory Colbert Jr., who is not yet charged in any of the cases, wanted Ralls to kill Mabrey because he was having an affair with Aminah Colbert.

Colbert Jr. is currently being held in San Quentin Prison on a parole violation.

Donald is also suspected, but not yet charged with the Dec. 18, 2002 shooting death of Douglas Ware II, 19, who was killed in the 1000 block of Kirkham Street.

The four are also charged with numerous counts of robbery, along with special circumstances amendments for using firearms in the commission of felonies. Their spree is believed to have started in late September and continued until Thatch's killing, police said.

Attorneys for the suspects said they need more time to go over the investigation documents before they could comment fully on the case.

William H. Du Bois, who represents Sutton, said he has not uncovered any information that would implicate his client in any of the crimes.

"He is accused of being an accomplice based on a theory I'm not aware of," Du Bois said.

Lawyers for the other three suspects did not comment.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
YEAH I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A STUDIO SESSION WITH N.O.H. MAFIA, AND I GOT A CALL BOUT THIS...... THIS A REAL SAD TIME FOR THEM AND US..... BLACK -C WAS JUST STARTIN TO GET GOIN ON HIS SOLO, I DONT KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NOW.... THIS IS THE 2ND TRAGEDY TO THIS CREW..... ITS A SAD WAY HE GOT TAKIN OUT, IT WAS PRETTY COWARDLY..... I HOPE WHOEVER IT WAS GETS FOUND AND DEALT WITH..... WE BEEN DOIN ALOT OF STUFF TOGETHER LATELY, THE SHOWS AND SHIT, IN THE STUDIO..... THIS IS JUST GOT ME REALLY FEELIN LIKE SHIT RIGHT NOW....

BLACK, MOE, ALIAS, Y.T., MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YAL, R.I.P. HITMAN