Lynch putting out Weenie Lim cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
His name was Tookie not Ticky. LOL! But i'm just fuckin wit cha. As far as Lim yea he is makin moves & I do give'em props 4 that. I just know he's a lyer, a buster & unofficial.

Looks can be decieving, but no matter what he still doing thangs, there is always peeps around to hate on a nigga, but I think lynch should have hung the phone up in his face when the c-lim album was talked about being made, lynch should have been like nigga what!!!! fuck that mess with hollow-tip u lying ass trout ass nigga...:cheeky:

Mar 26, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
I think I'm the only cat on the Siccness thatz not feeling Hollow's music. he's just not tight to me @ all.

He was one of the first peeps that I bumped from Sac except for c-bo, lynch, mr.doctor, exc...

I dont think all his shit slaps and is hard but most of his old shit is to me. I think hollow-tip keeps it way more real than C-lim...:cheeky:

Mar 26, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
I think I'm the only cat on the Siccness thatz not feeling Hollow's music. he's just not tight to me @ all.

Not trying to get you too like Hollow-tip but his latest with lunicoleon
"Still Wanted" Was a definite slapper, every track.

May 30, 2006
gthug619 said:
Ya see I don't fuck with Luni no more. He was tight when he was Lunasicc but ever since like 1999/2000 I aint been feeling his shit. his lyrics aint good anymore & all that yelling is as anoying as Games name dropping.

Feb 23, 2006
gthug619 said:

the latest was 'still wanted' part 2. that droped early this year

that shit was grabage! sounded like they juss did quick tracks

part 1 is classic all the way through!

Mar 26, 2007
FourOneFog said:
the latest was 'still wanted' part 2. that droped early this year

that shit was grabage! sounded like they juss did quick tracks

part 1 is classic all the way through!

Hahahah part 2 did sound like they just did a lil somethin real quik to shut the fans up I guess......

Mar 17, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
Ya see I don't fuck with Luni no more. He was tight when he was Lunasicc but ever since like 1999/2000 I aint been feeling his shit. his lyrics aint good anymore & all that yelling is as anoying as Games name dropping.
man, i couldnt have put it better myself, the Mouth of Madness was his last tight CD

Mar 17, 2006
hey dubb can u give me an address to send u some money for the Mr.Simpson CD

and how much is it???

i dont have a credit card or anything i can send u cash

Mar 5, 2007
Green-Eyes said:
the c-lim and lynch record is gonna be hard. cant wait for the release, it will be huge if i have anything to do with it. lim is a monster on the mic and thats official, you know it and lynch has obviously known that
Hey cuzz.... what artists is fuccing with ya....who else you got on your lable? Is Foe Loco and Baby Reg still rapping? Can you upload a tracc from Doc's new album so we can peep that shit out?

Mar 26, 2007
grind4mine said:
Hey cuzz.... what artists is fuccing with ya....who else you got on your lable? Is Foe Loco and Baby Reg still rapping? Can you upload a tracc from Doc's new album so we can peep that shit out?

Yea I wanna hear some new foe loco and some new doc, fools is hard.:cool: