Lynch putting out Weenie Lim cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2007
yall talkin all this sh9t about lim and then relate it to lynch, but when Lynch hung drops another solo Watch how all of yall hatin ass niggas jump on his dick quiker than the album would drop on the web so yall need to show support and stop hatin like bitches....

Oct 14, 2004
C-Lim is tight. Lynch is a hasbeen. Everyone knows he is done in the rap game. Should have went to Tommy Boy. Thank Ced everyone for being a complete piece of shit.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
its refreshing to see artists grow. their beef was mostly an internet beef, right here on the siccness. lynch was going through much at the time and lim was dissappointed that being a fan of lynch and seeing lynch not wanting to meet him was out of fear or something. there are many illusions in this game, its hard to see the full picture.. or even most of the picture. lim is tight, but he hasnt had a tight release yet. maybe that will change with siccmade. hope so. he's got whit and talent. im glad to know that theyve reconciled their points of view. money's money.

the c-monsta. godzillathamonsta hahahaha dude's cool. funny. and he can come tight. we'll see
kabol

Jan 19, 2007
He had never came tight and never will, why keep wishing for something that isn't going to happend? I'll leave my siccmade and older material for my ears but the newer shit can suck my dick. No dissrespect

May 30, 2006
poet said:
its refreshing to see artists grow. their beef was mostly an internet beef, right here on the siccness. lynch was going through much at the time and lim was dissappointed that being a fan of lynch and seeing lynch not wanting to meet him was out of fear or something. there are many illusions in this game, its hard to see the full picture.. or even most of the picture. lim is tight, but he hasnt had a tight release yet. maybe that will change with siccmade. hope so. he's got whit and talent. im glad to know that theyve reconciled their points of view. money's money.

the c-monsta. godzillathamonsta hahahaha dude's cool. funny. and he can come tight. we'll see
kabol
Aint nobody scared of no mothafuckin C-Lim. that boy iz softer then a marshmellow in hot water.

Dec 27, 2005
The Evil Genius said:
Aint nobody scared of no mothafuckin C-Lim. that boy iz softer then a marshmellow in hot water.
Amen man I will NEVER listen to this penis wrinkle (Weenie Lim )after listening to all the shit he talked about lynch a couple years ago.

If lynch wants to be cool with that homo, I'll respect that. I just refuze 2 support the c-lim.

Feb 23, 2006
im not wit the whole crip cover.....so i aint gonna have that cover wit blue rags in my cd case shown, guess i gotta DL this..
hahaahaha

i juss wanna hear the lynch tracks and the t-nutty tracks.
lim is coo...not really a fan though