Lynch putting out Weenie Lim cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CcytzO_Loc

4 reals though....i dont seperate races like you do evil genius i think you need to look in the mirror and question your own ethics quit worrying about the next man......i got niggaz homies whatever you wanna call em of every race and color and we dont triip off that bullshit cuz we all niggaz in the eyes of the police and government anyways and a lil ass word aint gonna change shit......having differences and seperating races and saying who can say what is just adding to the problem and not a solution.......

oh and i wasnt talking to you in particular on the c lim has tight shit comment i was talking to everyone in general cuz a few folks saying he got weak shit......

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
The Evil Genius said:
No one said anything about be given a pass. How do u know who or where COS been his entire life? He aint been around as many niggaz as u might think cuz I've been over in Northgate & it aint a whole lot of niggas over there.

I don't expect COS 2 stop saying nigga just because of that post. I just don't like it when non blacks use the word & I was just speaking on it being a word that should only be used in black circles. Just like Don Imus saying "nappy head". Thatz something that is used umongst blacks only & that's why so many niggas were offended. I'm sure most non blacks like you & COS who use the word "nigga"on a daily didn't give a fuck when he said it cuz it didn't effect u guys directly or indirectly cuz neither of u are black & don't understand the struggles of black people just like blacks can't fully understand the struggles & oppressions of non blacks.

Like I've said in other threads. I non blacks can use the word nigga outta context anytime they please. Yea, they'll say "nigga, nigga, nigga" & it'll just mean homie but as soon as they mad @ u then they calling u a "nigger"
www.dictionary.com, Read What/Where/How That Word Originated B4 You Tell Sumone Its Exclusive To Blacks

BTW, I Get Nappy Ass Hair When I Dont Take Care Of It, Does That Make Me Exclusive? How Can I Join The Club?

Mar 26, 2007
Face it PEOPLE we are all human and you cant say we are all differebt because the color of our skin, like cos said I will say anything I want, and thats right because no one has the right to shut someone else up when it comes to saying nigga or whatever, if you dont like it then O'well keep it to your self or move the fuck on....

May 30, 2006
COS said:
4 1 i say wat the fuc i want im cos u dont like it who gives a damn go do your nails or somethin
Of course your gonna say what u want. he whole thing is I'm just one of those cats that aint feelin non blacks using the word so I speaks on it no matter who dislikes it. Now that "do my nails" quote was some ho shit u could of kept to yourself. Don't get mad dude, cuz know I aint the first person to come @ u about the word "nigga"

May 30, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
4 reals though....i dont seperate races like you do evil genius i think you need to look in the mirror and question your own ethics quit worrying about the next man......i got niggaz homies whatever you wanna call em of every race and color and we dont triip off that bullshit cuz we all niggaz in the eyes of the police and government anyways and a lil ass word aint gonna change shit......having differences and seperating races and saying who can say what is just adding to the problem and not a solution.......

oh and i wasnt talking to you in particular on the c lim has tight shit comment i was talking to everyone in general cuz a few folks saying he got weak shit......
Look homie.... I aint worryed about the next man but I stands up 4 whatever I believe in just like everyone else on the Siccness & thats why we all have our own opinions & convos get heated sometimes because of that fact. And I aint the police or the goverment...... I'm ME so I look @ it from a different angle. i hear what your trying 2 say but I dissagree with u to a large extent.

May 30, 2006
ARMEN said:
www.dictionary.com, Read What/Where/How That Word Originated B4 You Tell Sumone Its Exclusive To Blacks

BTW, I Get Nappy Ass Hair When I Dont Take Care Of It, Does That Make Me Exclusive? How Can I Join The Club?
Save your bullshit ass internet dictionary. Ive seen shit on Wikipedia that was incorrect so what your pulling out don't mean shit to me.

As far as nappy hair goes.... that is something u sayabout a black persons hair when its out of place. Not a white, mexican, asian etc. Everybody knows that shit but wanna manipulate the word into some other shit when they feel like it just like the wor "nigga".

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
The Evil Genius said:
Save your bullshit ass internet dictionary. Ive seen shit on Wikipedia that was incorrect so what your pulling out don't mean shit to me.

As far as nappy hair goes.... that is something u sayabout a black persons hair when its out of place. Not a white, mexican, asian etc. Everybody knows that shit but wanna manipulate the word into some other shit when they feel like it just like the wor "nigga".
Take Your Jesse Jackson Ass Back To School You Fuckin Square

And I Grew Up Around Black Folks, I Said Nigga All The Time And Never Had A Problem Wit It, And They Didnt, So Wipe Your Pussy Lips Off And Live Wit It

Mar 26, 2007
ARMEN said:

And I Grew Up Around Black Folks, I Said Nigga All The Time And Never Had A Problem Wit It, And They Didnt, So Wipe Your Pussy Lips Off And Live Wit It
hahaha real shit....:cool:

May 30, 2006
ARMEN said:

Homie your in no place 2 call anyone a fuckin sqaure. What I said was some real ass shit & I don't give a fuck how many niggaz u grew up around weather u got a pass in a black ghetto or was adopted by the mothafuckin Jacksons. When I hear a non black say the word I holler @ them & let'em know where I'm comin from just like I did with COS. I try my best 2 keep it respectful cuz a lot of ya'll get passes & maynot mean anything negative by it. At the same time there are some niggaz out there that maynot be as diplomatic as me & when they hear u say that word will immediatly holla @ u on some gangsta shit(no questions asked) & thatz some pressure I'm convinced yo corny ass can't handle. Just cuz your potnas give u a pass u need 2 watch your jib cuz there are a lot more blacks out there besides your homies & they maynot be feeling that shit. Say the word "nigga" if u want but atleast keep it respectful for blacks that get offended when non blacks use the word.

C

CcytzO_Loc

^yeah cuz being Crips we never get hit up or deal with gangsta shit anyways right?????

man im a latino of the lightest complexion......all my life i been called either white boy by some blacc niggaz or scrap by some norte foos all of whom dont know me obviously......bangin crip i got hit up by slobs.....dealt with it......wearing blue and being latino i got hit up by nortenos.....dealt with it......i feel you to an extent cuz yeah most kids wont get away with that shit and wont be ready for a nigga to really trip off it....but i aint got that problem cuz im a grown ass man and been bangin most my life so im used to dealing with the drama and gangsta shit its not like im scared of somebody attaccing me for saying nigga....if that day ever comes ill deal with it like i dealt with everyone elses problems.....

Mar 26, 2007
Fistacuffs said:
We need to get back on topic and focus on what a weenie c-lim is.
His raps may be garbage to certian peeps, but that nigga be doing alot of shit outside of rap thats actually good like when T williams was going to be excuted Lim was backin up that nigga with JT bigga figga and snoop dog. i give him props for that because there wasnt many rappers showing support just yappin about it... what they did to ticky was fucked up.....:angry: