Lynch putting out Weenie Lim cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
I REMEMBER GOIN ON EVILDOIINZ A FEW YEARS AGO. THERE WERE OVER LIKE 10000 PEOPLE ON THAT. A GRIP!! NOW THERE AINT SHIT. THEY JUST KEEP LOSIN THEIR FANS ON THEIR SITES!! BUT THEY MAKIN IT BIGGER, LYNCH ON SIRIUS SATELLITE. THATS TITE. GIVE HIM DAP FOR THAT

Dec 27, 2002
people (understandably) got fed up with their delays, their not releasing the albums promised, the mediocre shit they (eventually) put out, and the fucking forums (all of em over the years) crashing all the fucking time...

but it seems like lynch is getting back to the style we've all been waiting for though...we'll see.............................................

oh and fuck mixtapes

Mar 26, 2007
X_KaLiBa said:
people (understandably) got fed up with their delays, their not releasing the albums promised, the mediocre shit they (eventually) put out, and the fucking forums (all of em over the years) crashing all the fucking time...

but it seems like lynch is getting back to the style we've all been waiting for though...we'll see.............................................

oh and fuck mixtapes

X_Kaliba aint lyin. but I would still like to hear Lynch's lyrics same as Jayo felony,t-nutty

COS

Sicc OG
May 1, 2007
if we got 40 hataz then we need 40 mo every hater that we got make a nigga mo dough...............ha ...............madesicc runz 07..........

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
X_KaLiBa said:
people (understandably) got fed up with their delays, their not releasing the albums promised..
word

it's just that when the albums do actually release, no one knows. not for a grip. so, sells out the gate arent at all strong. makes it seem that even the fans from way back dont care. we're still here, somewhere, most of the time. but if we dont know, what can we do but wait til we know, some few months later then go out and get the album. i didnt know zaggs for a grip. hell, two years before that dropped, i was working on a cover idea for the album, same with many of us. then it just didnt drop. and when it did, GODDAMN. i found out two months later.

i know it takes a great deal to get an album distributed. and i'll get the albums. it'll just be a minute, im sure

May 30, 2006
COS said:
if we got 40 hataz then we need 40 mo every hater that we got make a nigga mo dough...............ha ...............madesicc runz 07..........
Not trying 2 get into it with u but your not black & the word "nigga" is a term if endearmeant umongst blacks ONLY.

Mar 26, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
Not trying 2 get into it with u but your not black & the word "nigga" is a term if endearmeant umongst blacks ONLY.

dam dont take it personal...but your pretty dum by saying the word NIGGA is umongst blacks only...

mothafucka!!!! dont you know black poeple are the ones that dont want that word exposed or to be said.

another fuckin al sharpton!!! get the fuck outta here man....:siccness:

Mar 26, 2007
were not in fuckin highschool...itleast I'm not I grew out of that shit, dont judge over internet especially words people say.

you think "nigga" is bad what about way more explisive words?, its pointless because you dont know who the fuck is at the other end feeding you the crap you eat.....

C

CcytzO_Loc

The Evil Genius said:

wow i aint blacc and i live in the hood you said you grew up in and dont one nigga on this blocc got a problem wit me saying nigga.....so i dont know where you picced up that mentality cuz it wasnt in North Stoccton obviously....

and Lim got some tight shit.....whether you like him or not.....

C

CcytzO_Loc

IDoNotRecall said:
Evil is cool man he is just saying they fucking up

lol but he telling COS like hes gonna stop because of that post.....when COS been saying nigga and been around niggaz all his life.....face it...not every nigga or every crip is blacc....yall act like being blacc gives you a pass to everything and makes you real....

May 30, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
wow i aint blacc and i live in the hood you said you grew up in and dont one nigga on this blocc got a problem wit me saying nigga.....so i dont know where you picced up that mentality cuz it wasnt in North Stoccton obviously....

and Lim got some tight shit.....whether you like him or not.....
Some blacks don't have a problem with non blacks calling them a nigga or using the word nigga...... but I do. I don't give a fuck how many black people u so-call run with. My mentality is my own independent way of thinking & has nothing 2 do with the hood I grew up in. I'm not a follower if u haven't been able 2 recognize that by now. If I was a follower then I wouldve probably ended up bangin the same hood Lim has on his hat. I've always been my own man.

And FYI when did I ever say Lim didn't have tight shit?

May 30, 2006
CcytzO_Loc said:
lol but he telling COS like hes gonna stop because of that post.....when COS been saying nigga and been around niggaz all his life.....face it...not every nigga or every crip is blacc....yall act like being blacc gives you a pass to everything and makes you real....
No one said anything about be given a pass. How do u know who or where COS been his entire life? He aint been around as many niggaz as u might think cuz I've been over in Northgate & it aint a whole lot of niggas over there.

I don't expect COS 2 stop saying nigga just because of that post. I just don't like it when non blacks use the word & I was just speaking on it being a word that should only be used in black circles. Just like Don Imus saying "nappy head". Thatz something that is used umongst blacks only & that's why so many niggas were offended. I'm sure most non blacks like you & COS who use the word "nigga"on a daily didn't give a fuck when he said it cuz it didn't effect u guys directly or indirectly cuz neither of u are black & don't understand the struggles of black people just like blacks can't fully understand the struggles & oppressions of non blacks.

Like I've said in other threads. I non blacks can use the word nigga outta context anytime they please. Yea, they'll say "nigga, nigga, nigga" & it'll just mean homie but as soon as they mad @ u then they calling u a "nigger"