LYNCH FEL OFF.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2002
lol I don't think he fell off I think he just dropped a wack ass album cause he wanted to try something different. which is coo, cause it might be better when combines with other shit down the road.

Aug 7, 2002
u people gotta get high or some shit fo yall to feel it mo n mo...i kno yaw'll gon like it lata juz needda hear it more...

May 6, 2002
well, to say lynch fell off is stupid. i mean did you even LISTEN to the album?? or did you just hear it? lynch is there with the lyric's, his delievery, content is all there, and its some of the best in the business right now. i listen to that shit and the lyrical content cant be fucked with by almost anything out this year, i'd have to peep more stuff to make that kind of statement but i mean come on. to say lynch fell off is plain stupid.

yet his production maybe failing. i've never been a big fan of beats coming off of siccmade muzicc records, i feel about an average of 3/15 siccmade beats. your judging his beats man, if lynch comes with them beats like bleeding house mystery, on his whole album, i guarantee you you'll be back on this board talkin about he's the greatest rapper ever.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
D-Menace said:
production IS failing....an so is lynchs new drama style
His style is still tight. His flow is awesome. Some of u guyz need to critique Lynch on his FLows and not just his beatz..

Aug 7, 2002
lemme just say this...siccmade aint even drop alot of albums yet dey actually at da beginnin wit dis shit still....dey beatz gon get better yea dem beatz on e moe n cos were kinda wacko...

Apr 25, 2002
With LYNCH's delivery, I have a hard time believing he could ever fall off. He rips nearly every track he's on. Listen to NEFARIOUS-SPEAK OF THE DEVIL and tell me LYNCH ain't the man. Listen to BLOCCMOVEMENT and of ALL the rappers tell me who stands out. Case closed.

Dec 18, 2002
Nah...this cd was just *different* than his older shit...ahead of us maybe..let this cd soak in and i bet half you sayin he fell off will feel different too

Apr 25, 2002
members.cox.net
yeah dogg, you probably just skipped through the tracks like i did at first...cause i didnt like it at first....then the shit grew on me really fast...just listen to the tracks fully...cause i just listend and skipped...so take ya time and hear lynch out, cuase he got some shit to say...oUT