LYNCH FEL OFF.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
Lynch did fall the fuck off. Listening to Lose a Hoe, Gain a Hoe and the tight ass game he used to drop, the liquid butter flow. Now it's just a bunch of tired ass "Ima get ya cuz I'm sicc" metaphors which aren't even clever with some dumbass speed-it-up-slow-it-down-lemme-ignore-the-beat type flow.

I can sort of appreciate he wants to do something different than Season, but he failed. Go back to the tight ass classic west coast triple cadence SOS style if you want to see sales again. Fuck it just go back because that was tight music, not this crap. Nobody believes you're spiderman, nobody cares who evil is (and it's you, you moron, because you used to fucking post on here as "Evil")...just make tight music and stop believing the hype.

May 10, 2002
YEAH THE LIQUID BUTTER FLOW DIDNT SOUND LIKE IT WAS THERE ON THIS ALBUM, ALTHOUGH ON BLOCC MOVEMENT ON "FOLLOW MY LEAD" IT WAS THERE,

LBI SEEMS VERY DIFFERANT THEN ANYTHING ELSE HES DONE SO ITS HARD TO GIVE AN ACTUAL REVIEW OF IT BUT ITS A MEDIOCRE ALBUM TO ME NOTHING SPECIAL, JUST LIKE LOADED A DISSAPOINTMENT IN MY EYES!!!! WHO CARES IF YALL JUMP ON ME FOR NOT REALLY LIKING LOADED, I KNOW TONS OF MAFUCKAS THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY!!!

Apr 18, 2003
my opinion, i bet anything if lynch came wit that ripgut style, half of you guys would be like 'damn, hes gettin old wit that shit!' you guys are never happy. i think lynch wanted something new to try, but was all in the ripgut to do it without pissin off everyone. maybe he waited 6 years to do that i dont know. THIS IS MY OPINION

Feb 8, 2003
He dosen't need to go back to SOS, I'm gonna let you clowns in on something Lynch lost half of his fan base because of the rip gut style. Everyone thought his shit was weak and he was crazy for that shit. Alot of people were saying I'm not feeling that Baby Eater. Then LBI dropped and after muthafuckas heard LBI they started appreciating Lynch. LBI is the tightest album he dropped ever. That baby eating shit is for immature kids. And LBI is for Grown ups. So if your hating on LBI you must be some youngster that does not have great taste in music. This will be his most successful album for now.

May 10, 2002
CESOLITO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKEN BOUT, SEASON OF THE SICCNESS IS WHAT MADE HIM A LEGEND, MOST PEOPLE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF HIM BEFORE THAT CAME OUT,

SECOND IM STILL KNOCKEN THAT LBI JUST CUZ ITS SOME NEW LYNCH SHIT REGARDLESS IF ITS HELLA TIGHT OR NOT, AND IT DOESNT SOUND AS GAY AS LOADED TO ME, I ONLY LIKE 5 TRACKS ON LOADED THE REST ARE TRACKS I JUST SKIP.

SOME OF THE BEATS ON LBI IM LOVEN BUT SOME OF THE BEATS JUST DONT MATCH HIS VOICE/STYLE.

Feb 8, 2003
Playas 10
Nigga
What I'm trying to say is yeah that album got him on but because of that Baby eating shit not alot of muthafuckas wanna fuck with his shit anymore. I had to convince hella people to checkout LBI because they were like he is too sick to listen to.

Jun 21, 2003
yall who are hatin on the Lynch album are sicc!!! This is the beginning of the rise for Lynch and siccmade!!! beginning of a new era.....he might lose 1 fan to gain 10 more its all good!!! The muzic is tight.....yaw haters must be listening to some 3 6 mafia or some Trick daddy or some shit...man throw on that Lynch and listen to some real music....anything Siccmade

May 10, 2002
LOL, MY BAD, BUT ARE YOU TALKEN ABOUT BROADS THAT THINK HES TOO SICK AND WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE, AND DID THEY LISTEN TO LOADED THAT WAS NO WHERE NEAR TOO SICK TO LISTEN TOO,

BESIDES 2 TRACKS ON SEASON I CANT REALLY THINK OF TOO SICK TO LISTEN TOO LYRICS ON SEASON, LOADED, OR ANYTHING ELSE NEWER.

TO ALL YALL YELLIN HATER THIS HATER THAT, I VOICE MY OPINION SO LYNCH CAN COME TIGHTER IN THE FUTURE!!!

May 13, 2002
Willy Jones said:
[BI can sort of appreciate he wants to do something different than Season, but he failed. Go back to the tight ass classic west coast triple cadence SOS style if you want to see sales again. Fuck it just go back because that was tight music, not this crap. Nobody believes you're spiderman, nobody cares who evil is (and it's you, you moron, because you used to fucking post on here as "Evil")...just make tight music and stop believing the hype. [/B]

i can agree with that....

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I think everyone needs to stop judging the cd as being compared to SOS. It aint even on the same level as SOS and for that matter aint on the same style as SOS. the SOS album was nuts and guts shit with sicc ass beats. The LBI album had a drama style too it. it was his album lettin yall know all the shit he been through in the last 5 years and letting out all his emotions that were built up inside. You need to judge this album based on some deep ass thoughts type shit and stopping trying to compare to SOS. His raps were about something totally different then. You all say the beats are weak and shit on the new LBI. Ya true i was expecting something siccer, but for the drama style he is doing on this album the beats fit perfect. I could understand if he was rapping about nuts and guts shit and had the same beats then i would say WTF but he aint, he is rapping about all the drama that went on in his life and to be a sicc ass beats dont work with drama rap. Take it how you want it this is just my opinion.

Sep 7, 2002
Playa510 said:
LOL, MY BAD, BUT ARE YOU TALKEN ABOUT BROADS THAT THINK HES TOO SICK AND WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE, AND DID THEY LISTEN TO LOADED THAT WAS NO WHERE NEAR TOO SICK TO LISTEN TOO,

BESIDES 2 TRACKS ON SEASON I CANT REALLY THINK OF TOO SICK TO LISTEN TOO LYRICS ON SEASON, LOADED, OR ANYTHING ELSE NEWER.
I feel you on that one....When lynch talks about eating guts, raw meat and all that other shit. He doesn't mean he's literally choppin peoples bodys up with axes, and puttin legs and arms on frying pans with some fuckin A1 sauce. THATS NOT WHAT THE FUCK HE MEANS!!! What he means is he'll eat any rapper up lyrically in a freestyle battle or on an album. A LOT of people will never understand that because they're to fuckin stupid to understand his lyrics.

And hell yeah he is spyderman, his rhyme is his mothafuckin web.

some of you fools need to open up your mind and ears, cuz the the lyrical content on this album...CANNOT BE FADED

Apr 18, 2003
xraidedloc831 said:
I think everyone needs to stop judging the cd as being compared to SOS. It aint even on the same level as SOS and for that matter aint on the same style as SOS. the SOS album was nuts and guts shit with sicc ass beats. The LBI album had a drama style too it. it was his album lettin yall know all the shit he been through in the last 5 years and letting out all his emotions that were built up inside. You need to judge this album based on some deep ass thoughts type shit and stopping trying to compare to SOS. He raps were about something totally different then. You all say the beats are weak and shit. Ya true i was expecting something siccer but for the style he is doing on this album the beats fit perfect. I could understand if he was rapping about nuts and guts shit but he aint he is rapping about all the drama that went on in his life and to be a sicc ass beat dont work with drama rap. Take it how you want it this is just my opinion.
very tru homie, hit the nail on the head

Jun 21, 2003
xraidedloc831 said:
I think everyone needs to stop judging the cd as being compared to SOS. It aint even on the same level as SOS and for that matter aint on the same style as SOS. the SOS album was nuts and guts shit with sicc ass beats. The LBI album had a drama style too it. it was his album lettin yall know all the shit he been through in the last 5 years and letting out all his emotions that were built up inside. You need to judge this album based on some deep ass thoughts type shit and stopping trying to compare to SOS. His raps were about something totally different then. You all say the beats are weak and shit on the new LBI. Ya true i was expecting something siccer, but for the drama style he is doing on this album the beats fit perfect. I could understand if he was rapping about nuts and guts shit and had the same beats then i would say WTF but he aint, he is rapping about all the drama that went on in his life and to be a sicc ass beats dont work with drama rap. Take it how you want it this is just my opinion.
Ay homie that is exactly what I be trying to get across to people....let that old shit be the old shit....let a mufucka grow with his music instead of people always hatin cuz it aint like SOS... no its not like SOS cuz it AINT!!!.....and I think the beats on LBI are knockin regardless...but yeah I hope people are feelin what you wrote dog!!

Sep 29, 2002
looks like sicx gotcha on that one, eh, willy?
see, this is why i think it's personal w/ you.
you obviosly know us, as you are so fond of
the occasional name-drop. where have we
met? what's your real name? get at me.