LYNCH FEL OFF.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
LYNCH DID NOT FALL OFF. TO ME LYNCH IS AT HIS TIGHTEST. HE LETS YOU INSIDE HIS MIND AND TELLS YOU WHAT HE IS GOING THROUGH. THATS HIM AT HIS BEST TO ME. THIS CD IS A VERY GOOD CD. EVERY CD CANT BE A FUCKIN SEASON OF THE SICCNESS. EVERYONE SHOULD STOP EXPECTING THAT. EVEN IF HE TRIED HE COULDNT, CUZ IT HAS TO BE 10 YRS AGO, SAME PRODUCERS, SAME STUDIO, SAME MIND FRAME. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. GOOD CD THOUGH.
one

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
How can u say Lynch fell off? His delivery has alwayz been awesome. The only verse that I did not like that Lynch has ever done was "Had to gat ya 2001" with Young Droop. This CD is tight, and some songs grew on me by just listening to him spit....Hopefully this is the start of something good...

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
@d-locc:
what in particular made you scan
that drawing in ya sig? over the
others? i drew them, that's why
i ask.

Loki-
first, tight ass drawings....they are full of emotions.
but the last pic in the bunch stands out to me the most.
WHY??
IT CAN BE VIEW IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS....its just on another level, its simple but unique.
YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN OPEN MIND TO SEE WHAT IM SEEING.

I see-
EVIL
COMPASSION
LONELINESS
SATISFACTION
MOURNING
AND SO MUCH MORE

D-Locc

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
THANKz for the insight on your work and good lookin out on the link....

i C that the site is loaded with info and i will get bacc at you after i fully explore and soak up the images and words the site has to offer.

i wont rush and comment on it now.....

about day or two then i'll get at you Loki....

thanks again cuzz

D-Locc

Apr 25, 2002
i don't see what's so funny negro. you were one of the first to critisize. i'd respect you more if you said it still sucks. bitches switch 'cause they speak upon what they do not know.

:dead:

May 13, 2002
Lmao @ negro

i still think the cd could have been hella better...yea i might like it a lil more than before but i still feel the same about it

now shut the fuck up an get off my shit you faggot