LYNCH FEL OFF.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Playa510 said:
LOL, MY BAD, BUT ARE YOU TALKEN ABOUT BROADS THAT THINK HES TOO SICK AND WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE, AND DID THEY LISTEN TO LOADED THAT WAS NO WHERE NEAR TOO SICK TO LISTEN TOO,

BESIDES 2 TRACKS ON SEASON I CANT REALLY THINK OF TOO SICK TO LISTEN TOO LYRICS ON SEASON, LOADED, OR ANYTHING ELSE NEWER.

TO ALL YALL YELLIN HATER THIS HATER THAT, I VOICE MY OPINION SO LYNCH CAN COME TIGHTER IN THE FUTURE!!!

For the million time stupid. I'm saying Lynch got way more fans now with LBI because its some real shit. I don't gotta prove nothing to you, I just know these facts, Loaded has nothing to do with the discussion. I'm saying Lynch dosen't need to do another SOS style album, Everybody thinks LBI is the best they heard from him.

Also how are you gonna make Lynch come tighter?

Feb 8, 2003
Young Bull said:

I feel you on that one....When lynch talks about eating guts, raw meat and all that other shit. He doesn't mean he's literally choppin peoples bodys up with axes, and puttin legs and arms on frying pans with some fuckin A1 sauce. THATS NOT WHAT THE FUCK HE MEANS!!! What he means is he'll eat any rapper up lyrically in a freestyle battle or on an album. A LOT of people will never understand that because they're to fuckin stupid to understand his lyrics.

And hell yeah he is spyderman, his rhyme is his mothafuckin web.

some of you fools need to open up your mind and ears, cuz the the lyrical content on this album...CANNOT BE FADED

ERRRRRRR partially Wrong answer

Lynch was talking about eating niggas on SOS look at the Now Eat Movie. We all know its entertainment.
Your the one that needs to understand his music more. Now on LBI he talks about eating niggas lyrical, But not on SOS album.

This what it looks like to me, Loki correct me if I'm wrong.

24 Deep =The Birth or Reincarnation
SOS = The Annamosity or Revenge begins
Loaded= The results
Lynch By Inch= The death Or Suicide of his old ways)
SpyderMann = The new beginning

Feb 8, 2003
DoinItBigg said:
yaw haters must be listening to some 3 6 mafia or some Trick daddy or some shit...man throw on that Lynch and listen to some real music....anything Siccmade
That new Three Six Mafia is the shit so don't hate on them
All I bump is "Lynch By Inch" and "Da Unbreakables"

May 10, 2002
CESOLITO WE GOT A MISUNDERSTANDING I AINT TALKEN SHIT OR WHAT NOT AND YOU DONT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO ME LIKE I DONT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU, AND ONCE AGAIN I DONT KNOW WHAT TYPE OF PEOPLE YOU KICK IT AROUND,

BUT FOR ABOUT 100% OF EVERYONE I KNOW THAT LISTENED TO SEASON LIKED SEASON SO MUCH CUZ IT WAS DAMN NEAR THE REALEST ALBUM TO COME OUT, ESPECIALLY THE TRACK Q-BALL AND DEEP DOWN WITH MR. DOC. THE BEATS WERE SO PERFECTED ON THAT ALBUM, AND LYNCHS FLOWS WERE SO ON POINT ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY AND UNFORTUNATELY LBI WILL NEVER COME CLOSE TO MATCHING UP WITH SEASON.

AND LAST I DONT LISTEN TO LYNCH FOR HIS HORRORCORE FLOWS, I LISTEN TO HIM CUZ OF HOW TIGHT HE SOUNDS WHEN HE SPITS HIS FLOWS!!!!

its tight and everything, its just not the type of shit lynch used to make.

Lynch used to be the type of music you would bump and make you feel like slittin a motha fuckas throat if he looks at you wrong.

Lynch's voice was different the way he rapped too. He had the voice that would strike fear in the weak hearted.

It just aint like it used to be. everything changed with EBK4

Jan 31, 2003
lllDeMoNiaClll said:
its tight and everything, its just not the type of shit lynch used to make.

Lynch used to be the type of music you would bump and make you feel like slittin a motha fuckas throat if he looks at you wrong.

Lynch's voice was different the way he rapped too. He had the voice that would strike fear in the weak hearted.

You are right man ..gotta agree

when i first heard lynch by inch i was very surprised about the topics , i thought lynch was cold ass ice but he got a lot of problems on his mind

im still feelin the new Album man .....
, but it aint the type of music it was used to be, im talkin about that REFUSE 2 LOOSE type of shit that make you feel like a maniac killer on a murder session

Feb 8, 2003
Playa510 said:
CESOLITO WE GOT A MISUNDERSTANDING I AINT TALKEN SHIT OR WHAT NOT AND YOU DONT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO ME LIKE I DONT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU, AND ONCE AGAIN I DONT KNOW WHAT TYPE OF PEOPLE YOU KICK IT AROUND,

BUT FOR ABOUT 100% OF EVERYONE I KNOW THAT LISTENED TO SEASON LIKED SEASON SO MUCH CUZ IT WAS DAMN NEAR THE REALEST ALBUM TO COME OUT, ESPECIALLY THE TRACK Q-BALL AND DEEP DOWN WITH MR. DOC. THE BEATS WERE SO PERFECTED ON THAT ALBUM, AND LYNCHS FLOWS WERE SO ON POINT ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY AND UNFORTUNATELY LBI WILL NEVER COME CLOSE TO MATCHING UP WITH SEASON.

AND LAST I DONT LISTEN TO LYNCH FOR HIS HORRORCORE FLOWS, I LISTEN TO HIM CUZ OF HOW TIGHT HE SOUNDS WHEN HE SPITS HIS FLOWS!!!!

EVERYTHINGS STRAIGHT
I'M JUST SAYING WHEN SEASON FIRST DROPPED EVERYONE WAS PLAYING IT BUT NOW DON'T NO ONE AROUND PLAYS IT TOO MUCH ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY THINK ITS PLAYED OUT. BUT EVERYONE LOVES LBI AND PLAYS THAT ALOT.