LOOK... It's the guy that GOT PUNCHED @ the Siccness BBQ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
You got punched? They should have stomped your fagot ass out for the video you made 10 years later wearing that gay jersey. Im not even gonna play it because now I want to kill you.

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
Take it personally if you want to... but the Fucktard Dodgers get nothing but hate around these parts. No wonder you got knocked the fuck out at the BBQ. Probably had some bullshit Dodgers jersey on.

Also, eat a sandwich or something man. You look skinnier than my boy Armen.
I was wearing a "Blue's" hockey Jersey.. And I'm 6'6" 235 at about 8 percent body fat... I eat a lot... Thanks though pimp...

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
Dope to pick up dog shit with.
I never could grasp the concept of hating other teams... I guess I've just never been a HATER... I just rep my team and I could care less about somebody else liking a diff team... To each his own though... Reminds me of the religious freaks who go around judging other peoples beliefs... If your religion is so DOPE why are you over here talking about mine? Grrr...

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
San Jose... Big Oso Loc on the grill... Three coolers full of Mickeys 40's, Tallcans, and grenades... It was a cool little spot and everybody was chill except for the minor altercation... It really was my bad, and I never would have acted like that had I not been so faded... The people that really know me, know what's up... I'm not a bitch, or a punk... Just got too fucked up and somebody had to put me in my place... Luckily for me I was able to change my life... I don't drink these days... I watched my family kill themselves with liquor for too long... On the real though... My boy Gatewon was passed the fun out next to my coolers... I just got socked in the mouth and I'm stumbling around trying to get this fool in the car... He's non-responsive... We take him to the ER and while their hooking his Iv's up I pass out in the hospital in the chair next to him... It was a mess for real... But, it's good to be able to look back and laugh... Life is too short to sweat the small shit, and trust... I've been through a whole lot worse than getting a fat lip and a bruised Ego... I'm lucky to be I've today... So stay blessed people... Whether you like me or not... I'm not with all the negativity... I'm trying to inspire people to do better... If you wanna get angry then join forces with me and let's Ride on this SHADY ass Government... Grrr...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Thanks for fixing it for me... Even if your soul purpose was to talk shit lol... Good lookin' out Butcher...

i dont know you and my intention wasnt to bring you negative energy so i apologize, i just thought it was hilarious when i fixed the link so it would show up its you sitting on that couch with a dodger jersey on... it was way unexpected and I was like... Ahh shit here we go, cause i could kinda guess what direction the posts in this thread were going to take, and it looks like my assumptions were right

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com

i dont know you and my intention wasnt to bring you negative energy so i apologize, i just thought it was hilarious when i fixed the link so it would show up its you sitting on that couch with a dodger jersey on... it was way unexpected and I was like... Ahh shit here we go, cause i could kinda guess what direction the posts in this thread were going to take, and it looks like my assumptions were right
Yeah bro I haven't been posting on here for awhile... The new upgrades are dope, but I still need to learn my way around, especially on the iPhone... I should have known better than to post it in BART, but I too wasn't trying to cause drama... I just like the Dodgers and I don't even follow baseball like that... Blue is just my favorite color... so my bad Giants Fans... I forgot how hard you guys rep your squad... Good luck to you guys this season... I got better things to do than argue over a sport I don't really care about...

Like I said though... Who's Gunna BEAT Anderson Silva??? Anybody?

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
That's another reason I titled this thread the way I did... I'm not ashamed lol... I'm actually a pretty cool muthafucka... I used to party on some "Frank The Tank Shit" just ask anybody from the MADESICC FAM how ya boy used to do and they'll tell you... I used to show up to Area 51 with a case of Tallcans just so me COS and TALLCANN could get our buzz started... Some people just have really bad extremes when they get wasted... And they act out of pocket... Like I said... I don't roll like that these days... I stay LIFTED... So I'm off to go do my mma training and hit these weights before they hit me... I'll put some of this Master Widow in the air for all of the people who feel me, and even for those of you who don't... Be blessed...