LOOK... It's the guy that GOT PUNCHED @ the Siccness BBQ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
The funniest shit is I just wanted to post the video and use that title to get hella fools to peep it lol... But I'm either too old or too blazed to figure it out... Either way... That BBQ was like 12 years ago and I was young, stupid, and over 4 mickeys 40's deep... My boy Gatwon and I were juiced to kick it with the then siccmade fam but we both ended up white boy wasted with alcohol poison after the BBQ... So I'm sorry to whoever had to punch me... I know I deserved it, and my bad for the disrespect... My Native blood gets HOT when I drink 4-5 40's... Grrr... #IMAG

May 4, 2002
The funniest shit is I just wanted to post the video and use that title to get hella fools to peep it lol... But I'm either too old or too blazed to figure it out... Either way... That BBQ was like 12 years ago and I was young, stupid, and over 4 mickeys 40's deep... My boy Gatwon and I were juiced to kick it with the then siccmade fam but we both ended up white boy wasted with alcohol poison after the BBQ... So I'm sorry to whoever had to punch me... I know I deserved it, and my bad for the disrespect... My Native blood gets HOT when I drink 4-5 40's... Grrr... #IMAG
what tribe are u from? what's your tribal number?

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
what tribe are u from? what's your tribal number?
I'm Walker River Paiute from Schurz Nevada... I'm still working on doing a DNA test... I never really knew my father and especially my family on his side... I just recently went to the Rez for the first time since I was a baby and met my family for the first time since I was little... Long story short, my dad passed away a few years back and getting a card that tells me something I've always known isn't a top priority for me... But, it is something I plan on doing in the future... I actually had a radio interview with some pretty influential native entities... So at least now I actually have somebody to guide me along in the process... What about you man? Are you asking because you're truly interested, or are you more so calling me out on it? Because I've been getting that my whole life... Growing up mixed makes it hard to grow up especially when you don't identify with the "white" culture that you were raised around... Either way, thanks for the reply... Grrr...

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yeah... I'm with Yuk on that one though... I don't say Swag... Man I MISSED the SICCNESS... No wonder I used to stay drunk on here all the time... Where else can you go to get a good dose of NEGATIVE ENERGY like this? Stay tuned though if you like Swag lol... I'll have a new video up each week... And if you really think I'm whack I suggest you put up your own freestyle video in this thread so we can all see what kinda swag you're workin with lol... Stay Thirsty My Friends lol...

Where are some of my Old School homies on here?

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
You might very well be the only faggot on this site whos "got love for the Dodgers."

This is Giants country, breh.
It's not that serious playboy... And you're the one talkin' gay shit... I'll let you borrow my Biotch like one of the other members on this board and then maybe you won't be so uptight... I've got HO's to spare PIMP... Getcha some hahaha... I got mad love for the Giants and the A's... I grew up all over Cali and my great aunt used to work for the A's i grew up on that Ricky Henderson, mark mcguire, and Jose Canseco... Honestly I'm not a huge baseball fan, but since I moved back to SoCal I've been hittin' Dodger games up... So it's all love... I rep the Sac Kings pretty hard, even though most of the homies like the Lakers...

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Take it personally if you want to... but the Fucktard Dodgers get nothing but hate around these parts. No wonder you got knocked the fuck out at the BBQ. Probably had some bullshit Dodgers jersey on.

Also, eat a sandwich or something man. You look skinnier than my boy Armen.