LOOK... It's the guy that GOT PUNCHED @ the Siccness BBQ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2004
im black but i have mixed family and some look full on white i swear to god but they are half black. shit.,, u might be indian or whatever who knows! but that rap was wack and foul are you sittin in your grandmas couch in a dodgers shirt blud

Apr 25, 2002
Chief, whats that song called you did thats like super south sac'd out and ol' girl Mizz Tiza singin on it. post a link player. i remember that shit as bein pretty dope.

May 4, 2002
I'm Walker River Paiute from Schurz Nevada... I'm still working on doing a DNA test... I never really knew my father and especially my family on his side... I just recently went to the Rez for the first time since I was a baby and met my family for the first time since I was little... Long story short, my dad passed away a few years back and getting a card that tells me something I've always known isn't a top priority for me... But, it is something I plan on doing in the future... I actually had a radio interview with some pretty influential native entities... So at least now I actually have somebody to guide me along in the process... What about you man? Are you asking because you're truly interested, or are you more so calling me out on it? Because I've been getting that my whole life... Growing up mixed makes it hard to grow up especially when you don't identify with the "white" culture that you were raised around... Either way, thanks for the reply... Grrr...
not calling u out but if u dont have an ID it means nothing (at the gov, level) my fam is POMO from different tribes. ive been on the rez since i was a kid (early 80s) and been there until this day. i go to tribal meetings and what not. going to the rez thats nothing to brag about tho. i would never raise my kids in that cluster fuck

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Yeah my bad homie... I'm not a professional Internet surfer :)
no you're not

you're a fuckin asshole, a prick, a dickless human male, and a fuck-wit with shitty music and no time or life

that is what you are

that and a shitty musician, cuz you have to fool people (and i use those terms very loosely, cuz you couldnt fool your way out of a wet paper bag) to listen to the shit you call art

yea dat!

Jul 5, 2009
im black but i have mixed family and some look full on white i swear to god but they are half black. shit.,, u might be indian or whatever who knows! but that rap was wack and foul are you sittin in your grandmas couch in a dodgers shirt blud
Me too. A couple of my cousins(out of the plenty that are mixed) live as white people. They say it's easier and I can't blame em.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I watch more MMA than any other sport... It used to be B-Ball, but it's hard to watch for me these days... I'll stick to the fights... Who's Gunna beat Anderson Silva though? Since fools HATE the Dodgers...
Father time is the only one who can defeat Anderson Silva.

May 10, 2002
This whole thread title and rap on your couch is both random and hilarious in its own way. I gotta give you credit for for admitting you got socked and rightfully put in your place as not many people would admit to that or have the ego to talk about it. We would all like to see this video now. I was one of the original Siccness posters as well when Roloc was around.. loved the board then and still cool now to hear some new artists.

To the people that call someone a faggot because of a jersey someone is wearing, recognize if you were born somewhere else you'd have a different jersey on. It's not that serious.

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^hahaha good find, that pretty much looks like how he described himself (hockey jersey N mickeys 40). i'm still laughin.damn.
yeah that's me lmfao... crazy... just goes to show you how much BULLSHIT they put on the TV PEOPLE... NO DISRESPECT TO ANYBODY who GANGBANGS... I chose to never get into that life, but here they have me on GANGLAND and I've never BANGED in my entire life... I'm actually in the process of starting a NON-PROFIT that will help kids stay out of GANGS by giving them the POSTIVE ROLE MODELS that they NEEDED growing up... I'm not here to PREACH, and I definitely got socked up that day hahaha... I'm happy to be alive today, so getting punched once at a BBQ is a WIN in my book... I didn't go to that BBQ with any CRUEL INTENTIONS... I was a big HIP-HOP FAN/SUPPORTER and I got HANGOVER WASTED...

Much love to everybody who responded, even the HATERS... If you don't like my music, don't listen to it... simple as that... I'm tired of reading about RAPPERS KILLING Each other... We've LOST some great people over the years... SUPPORT EACH OTHER, cause BIG BROTHER wants us to KILL EACH OTHER...

http://youtu.be/rKbeqvgYzqM

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
lol at people mad on what people wear!!! Growup!!!
ya feel me... The blue's jersey landed me on GANGLAND though lol... crazy... I'm glad we didn't have a serious situation like that pop off... it very easily could have, but cooler heads prevailed... Another reason I don't understand why ALCOHOL is LEGAL and MARY JANE isn't... Had me and dude just been smokin' or maybe I should say, If I'd been smokin' instead of sippin'... NONE of that would have ever had to happen...

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
the flow and lyrics are not bad on the video...

but I think making a video where you standing up... by the mic would be better...

also rap a little faster and with more power like Tech N9ne..
and then you ready to rumble...
if you do MMA. you should also spit more violent
Yeah I feel you bro... This was just something to throw up on the YouTube channel... I'll have better videos posted in the near future... I'm new at the video tip... I'm learning though... thanks for taking the time to listen... I've got some newer freestyle vids on that same channel... be sure to peep em and subscribe and comment if you can... much love...