LOOK... It's the guy that GOT PUNCHED @ the Siccness BBQ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
What up Chief 'N' Hay? I remember buying your album Medicine Man YEARS ago from ya. You were always cool folks on here.
What's crackin' man? Yeah that was the only album I ever released... I recorded that whole album while I was basically doing "house arrest" in the NAVY... my equipment was entry level and I wrote/engineered/and mixed the whole album... It's fun to look back and see how much progress I've made since then... I'm still recording myself the same way, but I'll be doing business with some PROMISING LABELS in the near future... so please stay tuned... I can't wait to post a finished track where all I have to do is get in the booth and work my magic... I'll leave the pre/post production work up to the pro's...

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
Anybody can get socked, but didnt you run away like Dj Pooh in Friday?
lmfao... I don't even remember honestly bro... Everybody remembers me getting socked up, but who remembers how much beer I brought with me? who remembers how many 40's I put back? I had all my SICCMADE HOMIES with a 40 or a tallcan or grenade in their hands... That's how I roll... Like I said... I didn't come there to fight anybody, and I was out of line... simple as that... I'm glad all I got was a punch in the face... real talk...

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
MAN I REMEMBER YOU DUDE...YOU WERE ONE OF THE FIRST GENERATION OF SICC CATS...WHEN THE BOARDS SPRANG FROM THE BLACKMARKET SITE...MOST OF THE REAL OG'S ARE GONE MAN...MOST OF THEM LEFT WITH ROLOC...

OR JUST MOVED ON CAUSE HOW RUTHLESS THE BOARDS WOULD GET...

I USED TO GO BY AFF1L1ATED BACK THEN...TAKE THESE FOOLS REMARKS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT LIKE HOW YOU ARE...

EITHER WAY GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK AROUND...NOT MANY OF THE OLD SCHOOL CATS BOTHERING WITH THE SICC NO MORE...FUCKING PUSSIES...NAH J/K

STAY UP
thanks man... glad to see some of the old school cats on here still remember what's up... HATERS gone HATE... I've already got plenty of haters, and my goal is to get a MILLION MORE... it's all good bro...

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
i used to post on here under the name rosecityplaya

was at that bbq

all of us that posted in the 90s are an endangered species lol