lol @ this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
nastynia said:
I KNOW SOMEONE IN HERE WILL SEE HIM.ITS BOUND TO HAPPEN...
^^^^

@MIGGZ.. do u drive a black maxima and were in so.Haystack last nite??? I pulled up to get some gas and seen this chunky white dood saying nigga this and nigga that before takin off

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
SEE WE SHOULD MAKE THOSE SHIRTS I SUGGESTED IN THE BEGINING BUT DONT PUT HIS NAME JUST PUT HIS FACE ON SOME BITCHES BODY OR SUMTHIN AND PUT A CIRCLE W/ A LINE THROUGH IT OR SUM SHIT................OR HIS FACE AND THE TEXT "HIT THIS GUY IF YOU SEE HIM".......YEAH THATS GOOD

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
I left him a post. You can post there without signing up. I was just curious where he went, since yesterday, he was talking about killing me lol. Maybe he'll sick his legal advisor Paul Walker on us LOL.

This thread was COMEDY through and through, even if it was over a sucker. Reminds me of the "How do I get to the Crestside" thread.

Jan 28, 2006
AY YO MIGGS QUIT TELLIN NIGGAS U FROM DA SOUTH THIS DA BREADHOUSE NIGGA U MUSTA STAYD IN UR HOUSE COS I AINT NEVA SEEN UR FUNNY ASS BOY I CATCH U IN DA CHI AND IMA STRIP U OR MAYBE SLAP U UP OR SUMTHIN ITS COOL U A BITCH ECCEPT THAT. TRYY ME AND IMA FIND OUT ABOUT U
WHERE DA FUCK IS AWAX WE HUNTIN NOW

Feb 6, 2006
www.myspace.com
^^ YEA WEVE FIGURED THAT MUCH OUT BUT YEA GO TO HIS FAN CLUB & LEAVE HIM SOMETHIN. & WHATS UP BREAD HOUSE UR FROM SOUTH CHITOWN U AINT NEVER HEARD OF HIM? DO U GUYS THINK HE MIGHT JUS BE FROM SOME LIL TOWN CAME OUT HERE N NOW HES TRYIN TO MAKE A NAME FOR HIMSELF TRYIN TO DISS A MAJOR ARTIST? I DUNNO THE MORE THIS THREAD GOES ON THE MORE HE GETS EXSPOSED

Jan 6, 2006
So MIGGS officially won.

And when we saw so many proud niggaz claiming they gonna do this and that...they ain`t done shit

Of course I disagree with what Miggs says about E-40 but you gotta admit he humiliated some people here...he sent them to so many false dirrections and look ...in the end he WON.