lol @ this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
nastynia said:
I CALLED HIS WORK HELLA TIMES FIRST HIS VOICMAIL WAS BLANK LIKE HE JUST RECORDED NOTHING.......THEN I CALL BACK AND THEY SAY OH HE DOSENT WORK HERE THEN CALL BACK AND THEY SAY OH HES BEEN TRANSFERED....THEN CALL AGIN AND ITS BACK AND FORTH BACK AND FORTH......THEN FINALLY THEY SEND ME TO HIS DESK...HE CHANGED HIS VOICEMAIL TO AN INDIAN VOICE SAYIN SUMTHIN.....CALLED BCK AGAIN AND HE ANSWERED.....HES DOIN AN INDIAN ACCENT SAYIN OH I DONT KNOW THAT IS IM CALLING THE POLICE THIS CALL IS BEING TRACED BY THE FBI......I WAS SAYIN STOP PLAYIN MIGGS.......AND OTHER SHIT....OH AND EARLIER WHEN THEY SAID HE WASENT THERE I HEARD HIM TALKIN IN THE BACKGROUND...I KNOW IT WAS HIS VOICE.....THEN I CALL BACK AND TALK TO SOME LADY AND SHE SAID THEY ARE GONNA FIRE HIM FROM ALL THE CRANK CALLS...AND THAT THEYRE LOOKING INTO WHATS GOIN ON....I WASMESSIN WIT HER FOR HELLA LONG..........ANYWAYS HIS EXTENSION # IS 258....BUT IF THAT DOSENT WORK PRESS 7 AND THEY SEND U TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND JUS ASK FOR MIGUEL......
LMFAO U GOT THAT NIG

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Check this e-mail I just got....

You really should take off this posting about mr miggs that is going on at your forum, you're giving people a central place where they can coordinate against him and even your staff has posted indicating that they condone this sort of thing. I am very appalled by all of this - I created a account today because I heard about all of this going on and wanted to see myself and it's horrible you shouldn't support this sort of thing and should suspend everyone's accounts involved because what is going on is a crime - harassment, stalking, threats etc. I'll be filling a report with local law enforcement as well if this thread is not removed from your system at the very least. I just called mr miggs, left a message, and he called me back saying that basically these guys are harassing him. You should do something and be responsible for your site.

Sincerely,

Paul Walker

OMFG!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
"I just called Mr.Miggs" quote from "Paul Walker"

why would he call him Mr.Miggs lol - and why isnt he appauled by Mr. Migg's threats and his crazy boys with AR's and Mac-11's? and if "Paul Walker" isn't Mr.Miggs himself, how did he know to look at this thread? Did Mrs.Miggs go cry to someone? Show it to the police, its a CHAT board, I personally didnt call his work but how the hell are you going to prove that ANYONE did on here? The only info posted here is info that was obtained from Mr. Miggs himself and his companies website. Nothing illegal whatsoever has taken place on this board. So corny.

I guess Mrs. Miggs DOES have backup after all - A TATTLETALE.

Feb 6, 2006
www.myspace.com
nastynia said:
I CALLED HIS WORK HELLA TIMES FIRST HIS VOICMAIL WAS BLANK LIKE HE JUST RECORDED NOTHING.......THEN I CALL BACK AND THEY SAY OH HE DOSENT WORK HERE THEN CALL BACK AND THEY SAY OH HES BEEN TRANSFERED....THEN CALL AGIN AND ITS BACK AND FORTH BACK AND FORTH......THEN FINALLY THEY SEND ME TO HIS DESK...HE CHANGED HIS VOICEMAIL TO AN INDIAN VOICE SAYIN SUMTHIN.....CALLED BCK AGAIN AND HE ANSWERED.....HES DOIN AN INDIAN ACCENT SAYIN OH I DONT KNOW THAT IS IM CALLING THE POLICE THIS CALL IS BEING TRACED BY THE FBI......I WAS SAYIN STOP PLAYIN MIGGS.......AND OTHER SHIT....OH AND EARLIER WHEN THEY SAID HE WASENT THERE I HEARD HIM TALKIN IN THE BACKGROUND...I KNOW IT WAS HIS VOICE.....THEN I CALL BACK AND TALK TO SOME LADY AND SHE SAID THEY ARE GONNA FIRE HIM FROM ALL THE CRANK CALLS...AND THAT THEYRE LOOKING INTO WHATS GOIN ON....I WASMESSIN WIT HER FOR HELLA LONG..........ANYWAYS HIS EXTENSION # IS 258....BUT IF THAT DOSENT WORK PRESS 7 AND THEY SEND U TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND JUS ASK FOR MIGUEL......
NASTYNIA WHO U ASL FOR MIGUEL OR MICHEAL?

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
B!tCH PLeAsE! said:
Check this e-mail I just got....

You really should take off this posting about mr miggs that is going on at your forum, you're giving people a central place where they can coordinate against him and even your staff has posted indicating that they condone this sort of thing. I am very appalled by all of this - I created a account today because I heard about all of this going on and wanted to see myself and it's horrible you shouldn't support this sort of thing and should suspend everyone's accounts involved because what is going on is a crime - harassment, stalking, threats etc. I'll be filling a report with local law enforcement as well if this thread is not removed from your system at the very least. I just called mr miggs, left a message, and he called me back saying that basically these guys are harassing him. You should do something and be responsible for your site.

Sincerely,

Paul Walker

OMFG!!!!!
DO YOU NOT READ THROUGH THE WHOLE THREAD HE WAS THREATINING TO KILL PEOPLE SO YOU NEED TO CHECK HIM BEFORE YOU COME ON HEREE THREATING WITH THE POLICE....THEY CAN FILE A REPORT AGINST HIM FOR SAYIN HES GONNA KILL THEM AND ALSO HE THREATENS TO SHOOT E40....SO U NEED TO SHUT UR MOUTH...TOODLES

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
mr miggz will never have a career, his rep is a wrap and his neck on up is wanted. sorry piece of shit what a disaster for the bay.