lol @ this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
DubbC415 said:
*takes mental note never to threaten anyone on the siccness*

anyone remember that story about the two siccness members that were roommates and one ended up shooting the other? i think they lived in fairfield or something...someone can clear this up for me, Dana or mustynutz or someone knows the story.

if im not mistaken, i think dudes name was mr. licci or something, and it went down somewhere in the northwest.....i could be wrong tho

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^^n/m I got beat to it
DubbC415 said:
*takes mental note never to threaten anyone on the siccness*

anyone remember that story about the two siccness members that were roommates and one ended up shooting the other? i think they lived in fairfield or something...someone can clear this up for me, Dana or mustynutz or someone knows the story.
its in the classic posts forum....which is where this HAS to go

Jun 27, 2002
Miguel "migga" Johnson....

i feel sowwy fo yo mudda.....

Everyone feel free to give ole Miguel a call.....

that fat fuck prolly quit and moved to alaska by now......

Jun 27, 2002
This has got to be by far the funniest shit I've seen in the last 2 years....classic shit, I guarantee dude will never post again except to apologize

We got his work address....lets see if we can find his home address....

Imagine the look on that kids face when a drunk c-fresh shows up......

The streets are watching miguel.....no one is truly anonymous

Remember that

C

CCCUser925

miguel probably wearing diapers right now..cuz we all know he shittin in his pants...

C

CCCUser925

^^LMAO@shea....

can you please take a picture of him...i'll paypal you 20 if you stalk him =x LOL....LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^^I was wonderin when big Shea would stop by. No problem, Ill make it a cnote if this punk ever decides to open his mouth again. I will leave him alone if he apologizes to everyone, if he continues, there will be people waiting in his lobby, by the front door, by his car, etc. I found out exactly where you were in 5 minutes of looking Miggs - you really want to continue playing?