lol @ this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
Hypothetically, even if it is your cousin's work, you're even a bigger sucka for pertending that you're not worried about it. I'd rather have muthafucaz come at me than to go to my cousin at my expense. Any real man would agree.

May 16, 2004
RODZILLA said:
Hypothetically, even if it is your cousin's work, you're even a bigger sucka for pertending that you're not worried about it. I'd rather have muthafucaz come at me than to go to my cousin at my expense. Any real man would agree.

very valid point rodzilla

Jun 23, 2005
Fuck I couldn't make it to his work some shit came up. But I do knw the exact location of the place in Mateo, I grew up in the west and I got my Norteno and Tongan niggas ready to ride.GAME OVER.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
MR MIGGS said:
There's nothing to apologize for I voiced my opinion about 40 and that's my perogative. The day that 40 brings the bay into mainstream like he says he's gonna do and is successful that's the day that I will apologize. If anything you guys should apologize to me for being such assholes. I'm never going to back down off of my ideals and opinions no matter what threats you throw at me. Do what you feel you gotta do.

-MR MIGGS
so what you're saying is that on march 5th you're going to apologize? My Block: The Bay Area is premiering that day which is in large part because of E-40 & his deal with BME...40's single is getting lots of rotation in major markets...you can see it on damn near every playlist...the other single he's on, snap ya fingers is at 39 on the billboard rap charts...

And when y'all go up there do handle him, I wanna go up there when it goes down, I got my digital camera with a big ass memory stick, I'll just record the entire thing...then everyone can have animated gifs of the knockout....its funny how he'll say he's not trippin, then make threats, then retract his threats, then say he'll handle shit, then say he'll hire his boys, then this, then that...all this is hillarious...

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
MRMIGGS said:
You're stupid man, I wasn't talking shit about mexicans, I was talking shit about a specific kind of thing but I guess something is wrong with your english comprehension. What I was talking about was hispanics that put on the whole ghangsta-G hip hop lifestyle to it's fullest and got grillz, sport du-rags and caps, got 20's on their car, sippin malt liquor and smokin blunts, I could go on - but basically they sport the whole "young black male" stereotype. I'm talking shit about those in particular. And I'm not hispanic at all. lol I told you I'm black and that's that. I love some hispanic pussy, I could fuck the hell out of that shit everyday and die a happy man. And I eat mexican food at least 3 times a week. Who gives a fuck about the guys, but I love latinas. Hellll yeah...... that and asian chicks. The small type where you can just spin them upside down and fling em around like a toy. hahahaaa But yeah that's my 2 cents... I'm outty...

-MR MIGGS
YOU MUST BE CRAZY SAYIN YOUR BLACK...JUST PLAIN BLACK....WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN UR JUST AS WHITE AS I AM AND UR EYES ARE JUST AS BLUE......IF YOUR BLACK THEN I MUST BE..

Dec 31, 2005
MRMIGGS said:
Typical man, so typical can't express yourself anyother way but to make threats. It's okay though, just take some english night courses and you'll be just fine. ;)

-MR MIGGS
WHAT THE FUCK ARE U TALKIN BOUT???????????UR THE ONE TALKIN BOUT KICKIN PEOPLES ASSES AND SHOOTIN 40..THEN TAKIN IT IN THE ASS FROM UR SHORT DJ SPADE THAT HAS A MADE UP ASS STORY JUST LIKE YOU...."OH I WAS BORN IN FRISCO THEN DECIDED TO MOVE TO NEW YORK , THEN I DECIDED TO MOVE BACK TO FRISCO WIT MY PARENTS AND FOUND OUT THEY MOVED TO FREMONT."WHAT THE FUCK KINDA STORY IS THAT...HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW YOUR PARENTS MOVED.....YOU GUYS ARE HOMOSEXUALS....

Dec 31, 2005
MRMIGGS said:
Mr illtempered is just butthurt beacuse I think he's production sucks. So he has to go create little chat rooms to make himself feel better. hahaa... whatever dude. But don't trip man, I'm not alone don't forget I've been here in the Bay every since I was a teenager. I'm not alone in this, if the time comes where you wanna start some shit, I got some hella crazy ass niggas too. All up in Oaktown and Haystack and it aint no thing. I had a meeting with a few this weekend and they said let me know if I need anything done. I was asking about you and they know who you are too I had to describe you and some of the artists though and they were like ohhh yeah. So nigga seems like I have the advantage here, I know where you are at, I got even more niggas than you do just as gutter if not more than yours and you don't know shit about me. And even if you did, I doubt you wanna get your ass handled if anything happens to me. I told them if anything happens to me that it's your fault no matter who does it and to come after your ass, so don't trip nigga, it's not me you gotta worry about. It's all the crazy ass niggas that are going to come after your ass if anything happens to me. hahaa. You really have no idea what you're fucking with nigga, I got some hungry ass niggas who'll shit on your ass for a fuckin blunt, and $20 bucks. lol

I aint goin no where, and I aint afraid of shit. I don't have time to deal with niggas, but I got the cash to have other niggas deal with em. I don't have nothing against you, but don't think just because of how I look that I'm soft, because my heart is a cold as a ice - and as green as a c-note. I suggest you mind your business and I mind mine.

-MR MIGGS
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA WHAT A PUSSY....YOU JUST PRETTY MUCH TOLD US UR A RICH JEWISH KID THAT THINKS HES BLACK.....AND U KEEP CONTRIDICTING URSELF...."OH IM HELLA CIVALISED.""I KNOW HELLA CRAZY NIGGAS THAT WILL HANDLE UR SHIT"...COME ON MAN UR JUST GAY....

Dec 31, 2005
MRMIGGS said:
All I'm saying is keep the bullshit in this forum and online and don't let it drip out. And don't take it as a threat per say, because I'm not saying I'm going to have some niggas hunt you down ( unlike you ), I'm just saying that if some shit does happen, then it's no thing because your ass is going to get handled as well. Aside from that we're cool and I have no problem with you or anyone in this forum and they can say whatever the fuck they want and it's all good. I just wanted to let you know that I'm not exactly an outsider here in the bay and I'm definitely not alone in what I do. Yes my people have warned me about the E-40 thing but the only reason I did it anyway is I KNOW I got backup. I got a nigga right now just a 5 min drive away that's got a fuckin arsenal in his basement. Fuckin AR's and semi's, I could light up your whole block if it came down to it, but that's not what I'm trying to do here.

Laughing and joking and poking fun is cool - because that's what I did with 40, but just keep it at that and I got no issue with anyone.

-MR MIGGS
ARE YOU SERIOUS......DUDE UR A SQUARE....NO ONE MAKES UP SHIT LIKE THIS COME ON....................UR A QUEER

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
*takes mental note never to threaten anyone on the siccness*

anyone remember that story about the two siccness members that were roommates and one ended up shooting the other? i think they lived in fairfield or something...someone can clear this up for me, Dana or mustynutz or someone knows the story.

C

CCCUser925

R.I.P. Mr Miggs March 01 2006

NURSE: Doctor there's something wrong with our patient!!

Doctor: what do you mean there's something wrong?

NURSE: I have no idea, he's going in a comma, I think we're losing him...

Doctor: no we are not, oh shit we just did....

FLAT LINE _______________________________