lol @ this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2006
www.myspace.com

There's nothing to apologize for I voiced my opinion about 40 and that's my perogative. The day that 40 brings the bay into mainstream like he says he's gonna do and is successful that's the day that I will apologize. If anything you guys should apologize to me for being such assholes. I'm never going to back down off of my ideals and opinions no matter what threats you throw at me. Do what you feel you gotta do.

-MR MIGGS

May 16, 2004
illmannered666 said:
If that isnt your job, why are you getting so nervous? Resorting to your last empty threat of me not "valuing my life"...if youre not at that job, why would it matter? Sweet dreams fatfuck

bwwwhahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Im going to have to call that number tomorrow.

Feb 14, 2006
MRMIGGS said:
There's nothing to apologize for I voiced my opinion about 40 and that's my perogative. The day that 40 brings the bay into mainstream like he says he's gonna do and is successful that's the day that I will apologize. If anything you guys should apologize to me for being such assholes. I'm never going to back down off of my ideals and opinions no matter what threats you throw at me. Do what you feel you gotta do.

-MR MIGGS
Ya sound a little upset miggs. your tone has changed so much since the address was made public. you know it,and we know it. us "assholes" defending 40 is called pride for the bay. some shit you aint got. you popped your mouth and fucked up. you realize that now. your fucked man.

Feb 6, 2006
www.myspace.com
MRMIGGS said:

-MR MIGGS
SORRY MIGGS UR OPPINION WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED UR FUCKED WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO U IF 40 BRINGS BAY IN ROTATION HES BEEN IN THE GAME FOR WAY TOO LONG HES A MILLIONAIRE UR NOT HES A BOSS UR NOT HES A G UR AS MUCH A G AS A G STRING INBETWEEN A BROKE HOES BOTTY CHEEKS & GO MAKE UR TRACK ON UR CELL PHONE RECORDER EY EVEN POST IT UP SO WE CAN LAUGH IF UR STILL ALIVE WHEN ITS DONE

Jun 23, 2005
Haha not many more pages miggs is fucked...I'm going to his work tomorrow with a picture of this fat fuck and asking someone if he works there, if he does, done deal if not his cousin will step up MAYBE and get fucked up instead!

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
MRMIGGS said:

-MR MIGGS
you soft serve body havin muthafucka....

this shit stopped being about 40 along time ago.

you threaten dudes up here thinkin' you're safe. If you was half the boss you said you was, you would have info on all of us just like THAT also.

stop talkin' now, you're soundin' scared and desperate. Instead of using your perogatives to handle you're business like a man, you choose to talk shit like a bitch. Plus the fact that you choose to involve your "cousin" and your "street cats" in a hostile situation YOU created, proves you truly are a piece of shit.

"street cats"....please. the only street cats you got, chase mice and are named Tabby & Mr. Whiskers.

you better brush up on your boxing there, Bald Bull. nobody's gonna waste bullets on your simple ass. why, when it be a lot more gratifying to put hands on you.

I got a mean team of parapallegics that will roll up on you....

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
hahaha first its.. "thats not my work and name".. then.. "thats my cousins job, he look just like me" hahaha back peddling like a bmx..

illmannered is a str8 sav for the investigatve work..

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I tell you what, I had a legit argument with some Samoans in New Zealand on a New Zealand message board years ago. Couple of years after that I actually ran into the exact same guys at an breakdancing event in Australia by complete coincidence.

Trust me its a small world, your odds of being found and stomped are actually pretty high. Again I'd just apologise and not come back on here.

I'm actually starting to think that this is not a real person or he's being impersonated by someone because no one can be this crazy to dig themselves into such a hole.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Nah I was like PAOW MAAAFUCKA with a bruce lee kick in the nuts as soon as I found out who they were.

Haha, nah they were just as shocked as me, we went out for a drink afterwards. Didn't argue about anything personal anyway