lol @ this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CCCUser925

yo gabe....you think he reading all this shit? lol...

i mean he hasnt posted for a few....and we all know he's not on lunch...

MIGUEL..THE STREETS ARE WATCHING YA..BUT ARE YOU WATCHING THE STREETS AND WHO'S WATCHING YA?

*does the michael myers creepy sound*

Feb 6, 2006
www.myspace.com
nastynia said:
CALLED AGIN AND THEY SAID HES ON LUNCH UNTIL 3......CALLIN BACK FOR SURE.....ALSO OTHER PEOPLE GOT VOICEMAILS THAT SAY THEYRE NAMES AND HIS SOUNDS LIKE HE RECORDED NOTHING......HAHAHAAHAHAHA
EY NASTYNIA LET ME GET THE # & EXT. CAUSE WHEN I CALLED THERES HELLA OPTIONS DIDNT KNOW WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE

Feb 21, 2003
lol u cats is killin me with all this investigative work ha ha....

alameda?! the cat dont even stay in oakland??

actually, on 2nd thought it makes sense cuz if he did live in the O, town mufuckaz wouldve handled him by now cuz of this internet shit....

May 16, 2004
maculentways said:
i'm seriously considering hitting up a pay phone later tonight to place orders at random pizza spots in alameda and have them all sent to 751 santa clara avenue.

judging my his photo... i'm sure he's hungry

how considerably thoughtful of you maculentways

Oct 31, 2005
mofrowz said:
Johnson, M
751 Santa Clara Ave
Alameda, CA 94501-3317
(510) 769-7984

If you feel like paying him a visit at his home?
Well, it's the only M Johnson listed in Alameda at all, and the google map shows it is off of High St. a mile west from 580. What else do you want? Shit, check his work and his house, the cars will match up. If you know how to handle business, you should be able to make those connections to make sure you got the right spot anyways. Also, for the record, I do not condone any harassment or violence towards this person, I'm just using this instance to display my investigative skills. I'm not responsible for any actions taken towards anyone.

May 15, 2002
Miggs you have to be the stupidest mother fucker in the world - a simple sorry and whatever would have ended this and now....

did you really think it would come to this? you made your bed, guess its time to sleep in it.

C

CCCUser925

MIGGS aka MIGUEL aka WACKPITCH...

i suggest you get in the recolation program for snitches...even tho you didnt snitch...you fucked yourself in the ass hardcore style...

Johnson, M
751 Santa Clara Ave
Alameda, CA 94501-3317
(510) 769-7984

Oct 31, 2005
This is not a confirmed address, so do not do anything related to mr. miggs towards that house unless you yourself have checked up. I'm just taking a wild guess.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
I CALLED HIS WORK HELLA TIMES FIRST HIS VOICMAIL WAS BLANK LIKE HE JUST RECORDED NOTHING.......THEN I CALL BACK AND THEY SAY OH HE DOSENT WORK HERE THEN CALL BACK AND THEY SAY OH HES BEEN TRANSFERED....THEN CALL AGIN AND ITS BACK AND FORTH BACK AND FORTH......THEN FINALLY THEY SEND ME TO HIS DESK...HE CHANGED HIS VOICEMAIL TO AN INDIAN VOICE SAYIN SUMTHIN.....CALLED BCK AGAIN AND HE ANSWERED.....HES DOIN AN INDIAN ACCENT SAYIN OH I DONT KNOW THAT IS IM CALLING THE POLICE THIS CALL IS BEING TRACED BY THE FBI......I WAS SAYIN STOP PLAYIN MIGGS.......AND OTHER SHIT....OH AND EARLIER WHEN THEY SAID HE WASENT THERE I HEARD HIM TALKIN IN THE BACKGROUND...I KNOW IT WAS HIS VOICE.....THEN I CALL BACK AND TALK TO SOME LADY AND SHE SAID THEY ARE GONNA FIRE HIM FROM ALL THE CRANK CALLS...AND THAT THEYRE LOOKING INTO WHATS GOIN ON....I WASMESSIN WIT HER FOR HELLA LONG..........ANYWAYS HIS EXTENSION # IS 258....BUT IF THAT DOSENT WORK PRESS 7 AND THEY SEND U TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND JUS ASK FOR MIGUEL......