Lejo said tech needs to respond.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Wow, Its sad to see loser rappers make last ditch efforts to get a little recognition. Its even sadder to think he actually thinks he is better than Tech.

Mar 12, 2006
man...this shit is kinda sad...like some utha have sed yee i aint think tech is 4 that negative shit...i'll admit the flow in the last verse of the lejo track was nice...but seriously dude should jus stop...if tech does respond lejo will get sonned in bout 4 bars haha..but on the real lejo sayin that one reason 4 beef is coz tech could have got him a deal but didnt...if u cant stand on ya own 2 feet and get ya self a deal then that sez enough...

Apr 21, 2003
Tech's got bigger and better shit to do then step down to this dude's level and even pay him any attention.. that would be a dumb move on tech's part to play into that bull shit of this dude tryin to get some fan's or whatever it is he's doin..

Dec 14, 2005
hahah...lejos a moron...no need for Tech to respond...jo already fucked himself...ahaha hes actually promoting him by accident...and on purpose...i wonder if he realizes though...haha

techwouldmurderthisfoolin1or2linesnuffsaidendofstory

Aug 13, 2006
I sent this to Lejo today on myspace ha ha kinda wack and I made it up on the spot real quick but it's still funny!
Congratulations on your song and it's 400 plays/you might get 500 if you marketed to cats who are gay/ 12 of us laughed at your song, there were only 14 of us home/the other two were laughing cuz you look like you have down syndrome/Tech sells mills, takes pills and chills/with supermodel chicks from L.A to brazil/I could see you being jealous and trying to get on/but please don't make us all listen to another wack diss song/Tech raps with E40 and gets absurd love/you have 50 fans and rap with dudes nobody ever heard of/instead of keep talking maybe you should realize/tech don't f*ck with people who are only half his size/If Tech did respond trust me it wouldn't be pretty/I'd battle you and win....I'm a white boy who grew up in Salt Lake City/Well I gotta go listen to Absolute Power and chiil out with the rage/P.s. if you hatin on Tech why are his videos and tracks all advertised on your page?!

MURK

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2003
www.myspace.com
it's cool.. i've been a fan since 95 i've been thru the good and the bad it's just too bad it's more so bad than good but dan henning (oc) got fired and we got a new oc jeff davidson from cleveland i've heard nothin but good things about him so im excited to see what he can do on offense this season

Nov 14, 2003
MURK said:
we got a new oc jeff davidson from cleveland i've heard nothin but good things about him so im excited to see what he can do on offense this season
hopefully things will change... he did wonders in Cleveland. just playing