Lejo said tech needs to respond.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
well i was trying to paste the actul page onto here, but like a year and a half ago i made a fake lejo my space so i could have one of hi songs on my page, and he just wrote me this message like asking for his identity back it was pretty funny

Dec 5, 2005
bimmerlohver said:
Doug, Why u getting up in this dumb ass shit too. Obviously tech doesnt give a shit about this weak dude. Give it a rest kids.
Shut the fuck up faggot. I posted this to let YOU guys know that theres another and if you want to listen to it.. listen to it.. im not THROWING it in Tech's face you stupid bitch. Shut your fucking mouth.

Aug 15, 2006
Heat Myser said:
I don't think I've ever heard the word faggot tossed around the way it is here anywhere else.

You guys are impressive.
i have said the same thing b4. its obviously not just an observation anymore. it is used more than any other word, i would assume....

Jan 2, 2006
BLONE
Jul 5 2007 10:52A
"Tech been wack since he quit fuckin wit don quan. U way colder and way bolder.
Plus everyone he fucks wit now sucks. Espically that fat ass fucked up lipped opera singer he's got on every track. Wack
I even paid 100 bucks to get your first release again off ebay"
Sucker.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
It is unknown if a new solo project will ever be released. But it is known that Lejo has alot of recorded music.
lol...

and lol at lejo biting camron for that tech diss....smh at any1 who has to bite camron.

am i the only one who thinks tech was wack untill he stopped fuckin with juan?

Sep 30, 2002
Tech and Juan made great music. Their always needed to be a business mind in the equation though. Enter Travis. Exit everyone that wanted to continue doing the kind of shit that was going nowhere fast. If everyone's ego's wouldn't have clashed, Juan would still be making beats for Tech.

Yes you are the only one that thought he was WACK when he was fucking with Juan.

Jun 9, 2007
Don Juan is a decent producer, dont hate on him just because he doesnt work with Tech anymore, if you're going to form an opinion like that at least make sure it's an educated opinion and you're familiar with his work.

Also, Lejo is desperate for attention, why else would he write a book about Tech to anybody who messages him on myspace? I wrote him a quick message askin him what was goin on, he responded back within hours with a page and a half of shit and then at the end he said somethin like "but I cant get into it all right now I gotta run, I'ma write you back a lil later about the whole story, and make sure you post it on the siccness site".... I responded back sayin I wasnt gonna post it on here, & I never heard back from him again after that... he's just desperate for attention... If you got a legitimate beef with someone, take that shit to the streets, put out a fuckin record that's gonna earn you attention and force somebody to hear you out... dont rely on a fuckin myspace message or a wackass diss track on the internet ... until he takes his beef seriously I would advise all yall to not do so....

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Nebulizah said:
Don Juan is a decent producer, dont hate on him just because he doesnt work with Tech anymore, if you're going to form an opinion like that at least make sure it's an educated opinion and you're familiar with his work.
because i didnt like the beats means im not familiar with his work? ive listened to the worst and calm before the storm...they were aight..i wouldnt call em wack, but they were both albums i could listen to once in a while...not something i can keep on repeat like Anghellic, AP, VT, ER....

Jan 2, 2005
pyromanaic414 said:
lol...

and lol at lejo biting camron for that tech diss....smh at any1 who has to bite camron.

am i the only one who thinks tech was wack untill he stopped fuckin with juan?
yes your the only one who thinks that, or one of the few...him and juan made most the music people look back and refer to....

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
pyromanaic414 said:
because i didnt like the beats means im not familiar with his work? ive listened to the worst and calm before the storm...they were aight..i wouldnt call em wack, but they were both albums i could listen to once in a while...not something i can keep on repeat like Anghellic, AP, VT, ER....

Don Juan had production on Anghellic and VT...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
kansascitycat said:
Tech and Juan made great music. Their always needed to be a business mind in the equation though. Enter Travis. Exit everyone that wanted to continue doing the kind of shit that was going nowhere fast. If everyone's ego's wouldn't have clashed, Juan would still be making beats for Tech.

Yes you are the only one that thought he was WACK when he was fucking with Juan.
co-sign...

regardless of their personal reasons of falling out...tech and juan in tech's words ''made some beautiful shit'' ... at times classic IMO

and Don Juan produced the majority of Anghellic...