Lejo said tech needs to respond.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2006
Has anybody else noticed on Lejo's myspace page in the video of him and Tech doing Now It's On he completely fuck's up and starts his verse too soon, while Tech is just looking at him. That's some funny shit. He's out of his mind thinking he can stand toe to toe with The Killa Clown tho, Lejo isn't terrible by any means, but Tech isn't to be taken as a joke either.

Oct 16, 2002
i got love 4 jo, but he aint no muthafuckin comp. nigga listen to midwest choppers and get back wit me. if he was a midwest chopper still, he woulda got a call but bottom line is nobody aint fuckin with the niggas whos on that song period. i know talent and i pick em well, and until he can shake me up with some real hardcore shit, i aint got nuttin ta say besides GET BACK WIT ME.i keep tellin yaw this aint gonna be bout no music its gonna be bout 2 niggas dyin as morbid as it may sound cause that nigga cant fuck with me and the only way he gonna stop me is by DEATH and ary body know it so stop playin wit me DAMN.

Nov 10, 2004
^^LMAO Tech, you should do a diss on him but don't mention his name 1 time and don't release it on no album. Just make it to where we know you talkin' bout him and release it on the net so we can laught at him. And burn his @$$ to the point he can't sit. LOL

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
True that Tech, play it smart homie and do your own thing. Just don't get caught up in violence and shit, cause you pretty much have two lives to look forward to which is Tech N9ne and Aaron Yates. Keep it real Tech, like you always do.

Jan 17, 2007
Thereal said:
i got love 4 jo, but he aint no muthafuckin comp. nigga listen to midwest choppers and get back wit me. if he was a midwest chopper still, he woulda got a call but bottom line is nobody aint fuckin with the niggas whos on that song period. i know talent and i pick em well, and until he can shake me up with some real hardcore shit, i aint got nuttin ta say besides GET BACK WIT ME.i keep tellin yaw this aint gonna be bout no music its gonna be bout 2 niggas dyin as morbid as it may sound cause that nigga cant fuck with me and the only way he gonna stop me is by DEATH and ary body know it so stop playin wit me DAMN.
Once he said that lejo put up automatic lejo...

Mar 2, 2005
Thereal said:

Reign till im slain they will forever feel me

The only way to stop me you got to kill me the Kansas City King

Jun 9, 2007
Like I said before Lejo already knows he aint fuckin with strange hes just out for attention, why you think the muthafucka aint got a record deal.. hes lurkin on the net respondin to myspace messages and postin wackass diss tracks over wackass jacked beats