Lejo said tech needs to respond.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
tech and his people are scared to b in the same building as me so i will leave him alone. i was just rappin but if it makes him change his routes i will stop. but to all of yall that said he didnt respond cuz he didnt care, let me say this. he better not ever respond to another diss again. he has responded to plenty of people that cant fuck wit him but he wont respond to somebody that can spit that shit along side of him. whether im better or not, im competition, and thats y he stopped fuckin wit me n 1997. so Aaaaarrron is the last diss track yall will hear from me. go tell him he can exhale now.

he posted this today on myspace
i say just everyone drop the shit and get back to good kc music

Sep 29, 2005
Anyone Know Any Instances Where They Have Seen Tech Snap Not On A Record?...It Would Be Hard For Him Cause He Is A Celebrity But He Looks Like He Could Handle Himself

Sep 30, 2002
Tech is a gentle soul, he tells everyone yes to everything. I have seen him ready to bang for a little bit after all the shit happened with Diamund at the resurrection premier. Guaranteed he would rather everything be patched up with everybody. With the way the music industry goes though, his hands are tied in alot of those situations. Plus what alot of you aren't considering is that these cats were friends beyond the music, way before anyone was getting paid for real, we don't know the whole story in any of these cases.

And it's really none of our business. Lejo ain't weak, he is talented, Tech will be the first to tell you that, shit he would tell you that about Don Juan, and a list of others. I hope all this shit is patched up one day so that we can have a strong front reppin K.C. when the shit pops for real.

Dec 5, 2005
Disastxr said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerlohver
doug is it that time of the month again kid? u needa watch who u run ur mouth off too, real talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougN9ne
if you say real talk we probably wont trust ya

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jan 5, 2007
damn shyt's crazy bro but listen kc needs ta quit the beef within the city and make muzik and make money i mean shyt we need to get on the map i mean we got sum rep but ppl be like where you from i be like kc then they like kentucky im like what the fuck

Mar 13, 2006
am i the only one who thinks tech was wack untill he stopped fuckin with juan?
Dude how are you even Tech fan? That's when Tech shined the brightest, is when he worked with Don Juan, Calm Before The Storm and The Worst are some of Tech's best work. Sounds like juggalo talk to me.

Sep 30, 2006
i got hooked on his old shit, and still listen to Calm Before The Storm and The Worst all the time and all of his other old shit. Techs newer stuff is different but bottom line is everything he has done through the years has been FIRE!who else out there can have so many different styles and pull the shit off like Tech does?

Mar 13, 2006
Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking Tech's new stuff, because that shit all fire too, but IMO thou I feel CBTS and The Worst is some of his best work.

Jun 22, 2004
I really don't think Tech is about all that negativity so I'm not expecting a response. Besides, if Tech did respond to it'd give Lejo more attention than he deserves.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
michampin said:
tech and his people are scared to b in the same building as me so i will leave him alone. i was just rappin but if it makes him change his routes i will stop. but to all of yall that said he didnt respond cuz he didnt care, let me say this. he better not ever respond to another diss again. he has responded to plenty of people that cant fuck wit him but he wont respond to somebody that can spit that shit along side of him. whether im better or not, im competition, and thats y he stopped fuckin wit me n 1997. so Aaaaarrron is the last diss track yall will hear from me. go tell him he can exhale now.

he posted this today on myspace
i say just everyone drop the shit and get back to good kc music
so this is a 10 year grudge jo is holding?

2ManIce4 said:
Dude how are you even Tech fan? That's when Tech shined the brightest, is when he worked with Don Juan, Calm Before The Storm and The Worst are some of Tech's best work. Sounds like juggalo talk to me.
ewwww....juggalos

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
lol ... he gotta be tired of all the negativity directed to him since he dropp'd them disses but kinda had whats comin to him in that manner