LeBron James wins MVP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
if you're talking to me, i don't hate lebron, and like i've previously said, i think he's the best player in the league right now. if there's anyone i really dislike, it's kobe. and i think kobe qualifies for mvp, more than i think lebron does...

and again, i don't think the best player in the league always mean that you are the mvp. as i've said before, i still think the heat could/would go pretty far in the playoffs in a weaker eastern conference without lebron, since they still have dwyane wade and chris bosh...how far do you think the lakers and thunder would go in a much stronger western conference without kobe bryant and kevin durant? the lakers surely wouldn't have advanced to the western semis without kobe; and the thunder vs. mavericks series would've been a completely different story had oklahoma didn't have kd, and even though dallas got swept, they were still competing with the thunder.

the simplest way i can say this is, i just think kobe or kd mean more to their team than lebron...that's all...
I was speaking in general. The majority just hate Lebron so much they look pass what he does on the court. He's not clutch though,He just missed three free throws tonight with the game on the line. Ill take Lebron over any player till the last five minute of the game. After that Im going to need a Kobe or Paul.

Apr 7, 2004
if you're talking to me, i don't hate lebron, and like i've previously said, i think he's the best player in the league right now. if there's anyone i really dislike, it's kobe. and i think kobe qualifies for mvp, more than i think lebron does...

and again, i don't think the best player in the league always mean that you are the mvp. as i've said before, i still think the heat could/would go pretty far in the playoffs in a weaker eastern conference without lebron, since they still have dwyane wade and chris bosh...how far do you think the lakers and thunder would go in a much stronger western conference without kobe bryant and kevin durant? the lakers surely wouldn't have advanced to the western semis without kobe; and the thunder vs. mavericks series would've been a completely different story had oklahoma didn't have kd, and even though dallas got swept, they were still competing with the thunder.

the simplest way i can say this is, i just think kobe or kd mean more to their team than lebron...that's all...
You cant really hand out a trophy based on that cause then in that case rose,love,paul,kobe,durant,and howard all deserve it.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
and again, i don't think the best player in the league always mean that you are the mvp. as i've said before, i still think the heat could/would go pretty far in the playoffs in a weaker eastern conference without lebron, since they still have dwyane wade and chris bosh
I disagree. Other than the big 3 on Miami, they really don't have a great team... they're not a deep team at all. Remember before Lebron came to Miami, they were not that great...(excluding when Shaq was there and they won a championship) Bosh is good too, but I don't think the Heat would be nearly as good without Lebron. I'm not saying he is hands down the MVP. You can make an argument for a lot of players, but IMO Lebron is deserving of it.

Now as far as him being clutch.... I agree he is not clutch, but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be the MVP. It's not Most Clutch Player... it's Most Valuable Player

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
how valuable are you to your team if you can't do shit when the game is on the line? I know Durant wouldn't have deferred with the game on the line, at home, in the goddamn playoffs.

I think the heat would be pretty good with wade and bosh, plus whatever players they'd bring in with the money from not having to pay lebron's contract. wade and bosh being the #1 and 2 options would lead to a more natural offense

Jan 12, 2006
I disagree. Other than the big 3 on Miami, they really don't have a great team... they're not a deep team at all. Remember before Lebron came to Miami, they were not that great...(excluding when Shaq was there and they won a championship) Bosh is good too, but I don't think the Heat would be nearly as good without Lebron. I'm not saying he is hands down the MVP. You can make an argument for a lot of players, but IMO Lebron is deserving of it.

Now as far as him being clutch.... I agree he is not clutch, but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be the MVP. It's not Most Clutch Player... it's Most Valuable Player
lol @ complaining about the other cats on the roster, you sould like lebron now, Who do you want next??? D Howard @ center?? D. Williams @ the PG. then you will be complaining that the bench isnt deep enough, then next the coach isn't good enough. Lebron lovers always find an excuse for the guy. Also yeah the award is not just about being clutch, but i would like to think it is a big part of the award.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol @ complaining about the other cats on the roster, you sould like lebron now, Who do you want next??? D Howard @ center?? D. Williams @ the PG. then you will be complaining that the bench isnt deep enough, then next the coach isn't good enough. Lebron lovers always find an excuse for the guy. Also yeah the award is not just about being cluth, but i would like to think it is a big part of the award.
everyone knows they don't have a deep bench. I'm not saying their team isn't good enough to win as it is, but Lebron makes their team a lot better. you don't think he does?? I'm not making an excuse for Lebron. when the fuck did I make an excuse for Lebron. I never saidf "Lebron needs more help out there on the court."

I'm saying the fact that their bench isn't deep just means they don't have a great team outside of the Big 3, and Lebron makes a huge difference on that team. It's not an excuse for him, it's an argument for his importance on the team. Learn to comprehend bro.

Jan 12, 2006
I disagree. Other than the big 3 on Miami, they really don't have a great team... they're not a deep team at all. Remember before Lebron came to Miami, they were not that great...
LeBron disagrees with you

[video=youtube;pT-I8jQDQ7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT-I8jQDQ7c&feature=player_embedded[/video]

"Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven..."

"...I'm not just up here just blowing smoke at none of these fans, because that's not what I'm about. I'm about business"

"Once the game starts, It's going to be easy."

"I mean, with me and D-Wade running the wing, Pat could come back and play..."

LEBRON is an asshole doesn't even bring up his boy Bosh, I wonder how important LeBrick thinks bosh is to the squad now.

Jan 12, 2006

Chalmers knows how to win pal. Albeit in college but that still counts for somethin'. I also love how everyone just discounts him as some "bum" too. He is a defensive wizard out there and the heat wouldn't be nearly as good defensively as a team if he wasn't out there harassing the other team's guards like he does. Don't discount his scoring ability either, he can get it done when called upon he just knows his role on that team and its not to be the scorer.

told you chalmers is a bum

Nov 7, 2006
and again the MVP had the ball in his hands at the end and didnt even dribble it. he was trying to get rid of it with the quickness. when they gave it back he gave it right to wade. and MVP doesnt do this shit. sure his stats were good but the voters should really put this type of behavior in as a stat to see who is really valuable.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
LeBron disagrees with you

[video=youtube;pT-I8jQDQ7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT-I8jQDQ7c&feature=player_embedded[/video]

"Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven..."

"...I'm not just up here just blowing smoke at none of these fans, because that's not what I'm about. I'm about business"

"Once the game starts, It's going to be easy."

"I mean, with me and D-Wade running the wing, Pat could come back and play..."

LEBRON is an asshole doesn't even bring up his boy Bosh, I wonder how important LeBrick thinks bosh is to the squad now.
this pretty much solidifies why i have no respect for Lebron anymore.