LeBron James wins MVP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
and again the MVP had the ball in his hands at the end and didnt even dribble it. he was trying to get rid of it with the quickness. when they gave it back he gave it right to wade. and MVP doesnt do this shit. sure his stats were good but the voters should really put this type of behavior in as a stat to see who is really valuable.
I said the same thing the moment that happened. Why pass it to Wade when he had a clear path to the basket?
Why have Chalmers take the last shot when he was more open than Chalmers?

It's the playoffs and dude is still scared to take the last shot? We saw Durant take the last shot in the first round a couple of times. One he made, one he missed. But the point is --- he took the shot!

LBJ need to get off that bitch shit and do it when it counts. Like Magic Johnson said, "LeBron James is the best player in the league for the first three quarters."

Jul 5, 2009
LeBron's has disappeared and he thinks too much but he has also came through big time. If you gon knock him you also have to give him credit for what he has done in the playoffs. MJ has fucked all our minds up.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
LeBron's has disappeared and he thinks too much but he has also came through big time. If you gon knock him you also have to give him credit for what he has done in the playoffs. MJ has fucked all our minds up.
How has jordan fucked all of our minds up?! U lebron fans kill me lol
Mj was a leader, clutch, and he transcended sports. The media has a huge part of our perception of jordan but he lived up to the media hype.

Jul 5, 2009
^^ I'm a Bulls fan since 87. My big cousin got me on 'em. Everybody gotta live up to him but aint nobody close. Not Kobe Bean either. His playoff plays and performances can't be fucked wit and we expect LeBron to live up to it but he can't. He aint that nigga and he COULD do some damage but he's a prisoner of his own mind. And he's not as great a offensive player either.

Jul 5, 2009
MJ got every bit of LeBron's athleticism except Jordan could jump off both feet better. LeBron don't make the same kind of athletic plays Jordan did but then again nobody do. Those plays that MJ made is cuz he had the nuts and athleticism to take a chance. Compare the highlights. I think of MJ as the 80's version, then the 90's version.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
jordan was a freak athlete, but in a different way than lebron. jordan's athleticism was geared completely toward basketball. where as lebron is the type that could play a different sport like football.

Jan 12, 2006
MJ got every bit of LeBron's athleticism except Jordan could jump off both feet better. LeBron don't make the same kind of athletic plays Jordan did but then again nobody do. Those plays that MJ made is cuz he had the nuts and athleticism to take a chance. Compare the highlights. I think of MJ as the 80's version, then the 90's version.
yeah but even when that athleticism disappeared late in MJ's career he was still able to put up 40 points and lead his team to victory. Once LeBrick starts losing his speed and hops he's going to drop quick. That moron has spent almost a decade in the NBA and still hasn't developed a single post move.

Jan 12, 2006
Skip bayless' trolling is second to none.

Skip Bayless ‏ T @T F@Lo$iFeR1 kipBayless
Is it possible that LeBron's consistent late-game failures are starting to rub off on and drag down his best friend DWade?

Jan 12, 2006
HOW CAN YOU COMPARE THE SHAQ KOBE HAD TO THE SHAQ LEBRON HAD?? HELL KOBE HAD KARL MALONE, GARY PAYTON AND SHAQ AND STILL LOST...
karl was hurt in those finals and up until that point kobe already had 3 rings at the age of 24, so don't compare the two. Oh and kobe had already closed games by that time, in the playoffs too! Lebron gets no slack because he hasn't done shit!

Oct 11, 2009
SO KOBE GETS A PASS CUZ HE'S BEEN ON GOOD TEAMS SINCE HE CAME INTO THE LEAGUE AND LEBRON HAS HAD SHITTY TEAMS UP UNTIL LAST YEAR AND HE GETS NO PASS?? KOBE AINT WIN THEM 3 CHIPS ON HIS OWN BUT PEOPLE EXPECT LEBRON TO DO IT ON HIS OWN...

Jun 23, 2005
kobe wasnt regarded as the next superstar. nor did he name himself the chosen one and king. before winning anything significant. im done arguing bout kobe or lebron. foyle would make them both look like shawn bradley