LeBron James wins MVP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
Rite now if you compared the two after there first 8 seasons. Jordan had 0 final appearances and 1 mvp. Lebron has 3 mvps and 2 final appearances. Im not saying he's better then jordan,He will never do what Jordan did for the game of basketball. But if your talking numbers,Lebron is well ahead,and if he gets a ring this year,Im sure they will argue he is the best player to play the game of basketball.

lol they're nothing a like, michael didn't leave chicago and join magic/bird/thomas to only lose in the finals again. Also you can ignore michael not getting a title his first nine seasons because he went on to lead the bulls to two 3-peats. I guarantee Lebrick will not do that, shit it's not even a guarantee he wins a title this year. Which is sad when his team consists of 2 of the top 4 players in the world and 3 in the top 15 in the world. So once again never compare that choke artist to Jordan.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
i agree that he is not as passive as the younger durant, but if you saw yesterdays game Wade checked haslem a vet with a ring during the game. You could tell wade was serious and haslem listened then proceeded to keep his mouth shut. Lebron checks bums like chalmers and his head coach. Wade checks everyone including LeBron, you will never see Lebron try to check Wade.
in what world is mario chalmers a bum, but haslem isnt?

Jan 12, 2006
in what world is mario chalmers a bum, but haslem isnt?
point taken, but what i was trying to say is that i bet haslem is a lot more respected in that locker room then some bum like chalmers who is looked as the weak link in the starting line up and also happens to have ZERO rings. My point is if LeBron was the leader of that squad he would hold everyone accountable including himself, something he has never done. At least from what i see, no one on that team is afraid of LeBron nor do they view him as a general. I don't blame them though, the guy has ZERO rings and leav es his squad hanging dry in the 4th quarter. Not the same can be said for D-Wade.

Apr 7, 2004
lol they're nothing a like, michael didn't leave chicago and join magic/bird/thomas to only lose in the finals again. Also you can ignore michael not getting a title his first nine seasons because he went on to lead the bulls to two 3-peats. I guarantee Lebrick will not do that, shit it's not even a guarantee he wins a title this year. Which is sad when his team consists of 2 of the top 4 players in the world and 3 in the top 15 in the world. So once again never compare that choke artist to Jordan.
You don't know what he's going to win just like nobody knew what jordan was going to win till it happen

Mar 24, 2006
point taken, but what i was trying to say is that i bet haslem is a lot more respected in that locker room then some bum like chalmers who is looked as the weak link in the starting line up and also happens to have ZERO rings. My point is if LeBron was the leader of that squad he would hold everyone accountable including himself, something he has never done. At least from what i see, no one on that team is afraid of LeBron nor do they view him as a general. I don't blame them though, the guy has ZERO rings and leav es his squad hanging dry in the 4th quarter. Not the same can be said for D-Wade.

Chalmers knows how to win pal. Albeit in college but that still counts for somethin'. I also love how everyone just discounts him as some "bum" too. He is a defensive wizard out there and the heat wouldn't be nearly as good defensively as a team if he wasn't out there harassing the other team's guards like he does. Don't discount his scoring ability either, he can get it done when called upon he just knows his role on that team and its not to be the scorer.

ITS STILL FUCK THA HEAT THOUGH! lol

Jan 12, 2006

Chalmers knows how to win pal. Albeit in college but that still counts for somethin'. I also love how everyone just discounts him as some "bum" too. He is a defensive wizard out there and the heat wouldn't be nearly as good defensively as a team if he wasn't out there harassing the other team's guards like he does. Don't discount his scoring ability either, he can get it done when called upon he just knows his role on that team and its not to be the scorer.
props to chalmers for what he did in college, but the guys has loss his starting job before to other bums. So that makes him a bum to me.

Mar 24, 2006
props to chalmers for what he did in college, but the guys has loss his starting job before to other bums. So that makes him a bum to me.
If he was such a "bum" he wouldn't be starting for the best team in the NBA though. The only reason you call him a bum is because he doesn't score. In that starting lineup he is the 4th option. He isn't asked to score alot.

Jan 12, 2006
If he was such a "bum" he wouldn't be starting for the best team in the NBA though. The only reason you call him a bum is because he doesn't score. In that starting lineup he is the 4th option. He isn't asked to score alot.
i can argue he should be scoring a lot more when he is always wide open with all the attention lebrick, wade, and bosh get. Also he starts by default, the same way anthony starts.

Jan 12, 2006
Im not saying to be compared to Jordan but to seal his Legacy as one of the best to play the game yes.
of course, his career can end right now and he will be considered one of the greats of all time. But when you bring up jordan we arent talking about great players, we are talking about the top 2 players to ever lace them up.

Dec 29, 2004
People(especially young kids) are up Lebrons ass so much it's disturbing. I don't understand what gives all these people the confidence to say he's going win now or ever. Dude has a track record of disappearing in crucial playoff games, that's not a great player to me! Lebron had to join a team with two other NBA Stars to have a chance to win a ring. How other people don't see this amazes me. I kind of wish he'd win a championship so all his nutriders will actually have a legit argument.

Apr 7, 2004
People(especially young kids) are up Lebrons ass so much it's disturbing. I don't understand what gives all these people the confidence to say he's going win now or ever. Dude has a track record of disappearing in crucial playoff games, that's not a great player to me! Lebron had to join a team with two other NBA Stars to have a chance to win a ring. How other people don't see this amazes me. I kind of wish he'd win a championship so all his nutriders will actually have a legit argument.
Spoken like a true hater..

Apr 7, 2004
Typical Lebron fan reply to the truth. Was my post off at all?
If we gone talk basketball,lets basketball. But this on somebody nuts,up somebody ass shit is not talking basketball. If I was a Lebron crazy fan I would put him over Kobe. He has a long way to go to get to Kobe Level,if he even gets there. All Im saying is he needs one ring to seal his Legacy and they will put him in the top three players of all time. Everybody don't have to agree with it.