Lavish d bang on philthy bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Yea a nigga talked all that shit behind a computer and a micro phone and still ain't came outside after after about 8 years!!!! Nigga don't do shows or nothin BUT MY NIGGAS DO! So what does that tell you???? EXACTLY!! Nigga had open space and opportunity FOR YEARS to do somethin, EVEN TAKE A ONE ON ONE FADE WITH ANYBODY IN MY MOB but never did! ALL HIS CREDIBILITY GONE IF TGATS HOW YOU FEEL!! And another thing, IF ANYBODY SPEAK ON MY NAME ESPECIALLY IF I DINT KNOW YOU GONE GET IT !!! So you saying "it was just 1 line" ....well, HE SHOULDNT HAVE SAID MY NAME PERIOD!!!!
but A-wax still breathing,still eating,still putting out quality music and networking,still taking shots at the mobfigaz(rapper blood to name but one),got tracks/videos with niggaz from the bay(Mista fab for one),you saying his career is over?? You do the same shit that most niggaz doin aswell,talkin from behind a computer just like the majority of rappers,not saying shit cant get real but thats some hypocrite type shit right there.....

So now you gonna put a diss track out to Lavish D ??? lol for who to hear?? all 87 active members of the siccness to hear???

Props: Sacsick

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
but A-wax still breathing,still eating,still putting out quality music and networking,still taking shots at the mobfigaz(rapper blood to name but one),got tracks/videos with niggaz from the bay(Mista fab for one),you saying his career is over?? You do the same shit that most niggaz doin aswell,talkin from behind a computer just like the majority of rappers,not saying shit cant get real but thats some hypocrite type shit right there.....

So now you gonna put a diss track out to Lavish D ??? lol for who to hear?? all 87 active members of the siccness to hear???
In all fairness breh ap got more fans than 87 siccness members and some of lavs videos got dam near a quarter million views so folks checkin for him too...so the diss would not go unnoticed.

Props: 137757

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com

I hope he is breathing, eating, putting out quality music for his fans n all that good shit homie!! And he did one video wit Fab waaaaaaaaaay outta town some where a long time ago!!! What's your fuckin point??!! And I'm not doin shit most niggas is doin..... IM OUT AND ABOUT DOIN SHOWS IN THE BAY N EVERY WHERE ELSE AND ITS POSTED FIR THE WORLD TO KNOW WHERE IM AT AT ALL TIMES!!! Let me ask you 1 TRUTHFUL QUESTION SINCE YOU SEEM TO KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS...... WHEN HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A AWAX SHOW OR BETTER YET SEEN A FLIER, A POST ABOUT HIM DOIN A SHOW, AUTOGRAPH SIGNING OR ANYTHING WITH THE FANS HOMIE..???....... NEVER!!! And imma out out a diss TRACK on that lavish dude just so he can hear it since you so concerned!! We all know how the siccness members is in here so we know you'll come up with some more clever shit to think of to say!! You wanna follow my life homie follow me on Instagram n watch how I move Bitch @Bitch _killaaa ....... MOBBIN

Feb 11, 2006
I hope he is breathing, eating, putting out quality music for his fans n all that good shit homie!! And he did one video wit Fab waaaaaaaaaay outta town some where a long time ago!!! What's your fuckin point??!! And I'm not doin shit most niggas is doin..... IM OUT AND ABOUT DOIN SHOWS IN THE BAY N EVERY WHERE ELSE AND ITS POSTED FIR THE WORLD TO KNOW WHERE IM AT AT ALL TIMES!!! Let me ask you 1 TRUTHFUL QUESTION SINCE YOU SEEM TO KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS...... WHEN HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A AWAX SHOW OR BETTER YET SEEN A FLIER, A POST ABOUT HIM DOIN A SHOW, AUTOGRAPH SIGNING OR ANYTHING WITH THE FANS HOMIE..???....... NEVER!!! And imma out out a diss TRACK on that lavish dude just so he can hear it since you so concerned!! We all know how the siccness members is in here so we know you'll come up with some more clever shit to think of to say!! You wanna follow my life homie follow me on Instagram n watch how I move Bitch @Bitch _killaaa ....... MOBBIN
If your such a boss/mobbin why this nigga still breathing/walkin after calling your fam a snitch and basically shittin on ya whole crew??? serio question,near enough every track you put out be on some murder murder kill kill shit so why no blood been spilled? I don't got no answers to your rap problems/diss tracks just posting what I think,right now fuck your music,diss track and Las vegas party lifestyle lol

Props: Sacsick

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
If your such a boss/mobbin why this nigga still breathing/walkin after calling your fam a snitch and basically shittin on ya whole crew??? serio question,near enough every track you put out be on some murder murder kill kill shit so why no blood been spilled? I don't got no answers to your rap problems/diss tracks just posting what I think,right now fuck your music,diss track and Las vegas party lifestyle lol
Look I understand by now that your AWAX biggest fan...... You wanna know why he's still walking and breathing cause just like he's HIDEN from my boys like your HIDEN behind the computer!! Damn you soundin like you want him dead homie !!! Your just ignorant!!! Tell you what.... If you find him or see him hit me up on here right away!! Lol

Feb 11, 2006
Look I understand by now that your AWAX biggest fan...... You wanna know why he's still walking and breathing cause just like he's HIDEN from my boys like your HIDEN behind the computer!! Damn you soundin like you want him dead homie !!! Your just ignorant!!! Tell you what.... If you find him or see him hit me up on here right away!! Lol
Im hiding behind a computer because I told you what I think about your rap beefs?? who da fuck mentioned anything about hiding except you??? your sat behind a computer typing just the same about niggaz that aint even here to say shit back to you,so what does that make you??

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Im hiding behind a computer because I told you what I think about your rap beefs?? who da fuck mentioned anything about hiding except you??? your sat behind a computer typing just the same about niggaz that aint even here to say shit back to you,so what does that make you??
Listen retard...... Your question was "Why ain't nothin happend to him and why is he still breathing and ain't shit happend to him" ...... And my answer once again to your STUPID ass is "YOU CANT HURT WHAT YOU CANT FIND" especially if a person never does shows and shit or post up where they at!!! Let me reverse it on yo SMART EDUCATED ASS ONE TIME......... How about you ask AWAX if Hus is a "snitch" then WHY IS HE STILL WALKING AROUND, DOIN SHOWS EVERY OTHER WEEK, POSTIN UP EVERY WHERE HE HAS FUNCTIONS AND EVERYTHING!!!!??? HAHAGAHAGA...... Ask him that!! Obviously your his number one fan and your on his side 100%!!! I guess those questions your so egerly to know the answers to GO BOTH WAYS TOUGH GUY???? Watch you come with some more clever shit to say!!! MOBBIN

Feb 11, 2006
Listen retard...... Your question was "Why ain't nothin happend to him and why is he still breathing and ain't shit happend to him" ...... And my answer once again to your STUPID ass is "YOU CANT HURT WHAT YOU CANT FIND" especially if a person never does shows and shit or post up where they at!!! Let me reverse it on yo SMART EDUCATED ASS ONE TIME......... How about you ask AWAX if Hus is a "snitch" then WHY IS HE STILL WALKING AROUND, DOIN SHOWS EVERY OTHER WEEK, POSTIN UP EVERY WHERE HE HAS FUNCTIONS AND EVERYTHING!!!!??? HAHAGAHAGA...... Ask him that!! Obviously your his number one fan and your on his side 100%!!! I guess those questions your so egerly to know the answers to GO BOTH WAYS TOUGH GUY???? Watch you come with some more clever shit to say!!! MOBBIN
Listne up Super THUG , why you hiding behind your PC typing this to me when you should be out clubbing,jumping the line and partying with boss bitches and bouncers and making power moves??all the time while people are calling your man a snitch?? Hahah all you can do is call me an Awax fan?? nigga mayne I listen to most rap music yours included ,but after reading some of your shit from the time you started posting on here I had to just think to my self "this nigga talk waaaay to much" lol
Im gonna wait for you to start with the "nigga come see me,Im rich,got a monkey and a koala bear in a cage in my attic" type replys,If you dont like what people think then maybe you should have a big tall ice cold glass of STFU.

On a side note it aint for me to ask Awax shit,thats your problem not mine ,he aint called me a snitch or posted paper work all over the net about my nigga,also if you a boss how come you aint got the line on that nigga if you so powerful and run vegas/half of northern cali??

nigga stfu

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
real spit @ timebomb it do seem like u hella tryin to instigate the situation.,awax name shouldnt have even ben brought up in this thread.if ap had an issue still he would address the shit not let some random fan basically tell someone they aint hard cuz another mans still breathin.makes no sense.hood niggaz can tell the real even through a computer screen.not takin sides but come on now..

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
real spit @ timebomb it do seem like u hella tryin to instigate the situation.,awax name shouldnt have even ben brought up in this thread.if ap had an issue still he would address the shit not let some random fan basically tell someone they aint hard cuz another mans still breathin.makes no sense.hood niggaz can tell the real even through a computer screen.not takin sides but come on now..
The smart thing for me to do is let that square win bro!! He's clever as fuck!! I'm laughing at him!! Hahahaha

lol I aint hating or tryna talk no shit AP9 @AP9 (Been slapping any mob figaz music for years),but yo A-wax dissed all of the Mob Figaz constantly and still does till this day,and called/showed people that certain niggaz are snitches,showed pics of niggaz dressed up in drag,constantly sent disses and lots of other shit, ain't shit happened to dude at all mayne.

So why the big deal about Lavish D saying your name in 1 line of one diss track thats not aimed at you but aimed at one of the most over hyped shitty rappers reppin the bay???

seems like people tryna make a mountain out of a mole hill

Lavish D got bars mayne,Period.
I agree with some of what you said but Lavish D aint got no crazy bars. He an average rapper at best to me. Someone like Locksmith I would say got bars, not Lavish D.

Feb 14, 2004
naw lavish d gots bars

and his youtube videos got hella views

if its just on some rap shit

its a good look for both parties

Im looking forward to ap's diss

but really looking forward for lavish's reply

you know ap's going to get smashed for a change

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
naw lavish d gots bars

I'm goin to get smashed?? In who's eyes yours n the siccness??? THAT DINT COUNT..... Everybody even YOU know how the siccness goes!!!

Feb 8, 2003
naw lavish d gots bars

you can have all the bars in the world but if you dont have a big backing or alot people listening then its pointless