Lavish d bang on philthy bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
im not your bro you dont even know me. failure at life my ass i own a business and doing great financially while you still live in your parents house dick riding local unknown rappers get off relish d dick girly.
Haaaa...your mad and got trolled fagit...ur life is miserable and we all know it

Feb 8, 2003
Haaaa...your mad and got trolled fagit...ur life is miserable and we all know it

what the fuck is a fagit? you pitiful smh. Its a shame how much you dick ride me on here from thread to thread thats groupie mode shit. You up here acting like a lame ass bitch bc someone dont care for a local rapper that you dick ride so hard. I spoke the truth His dissed not gonna do shit to AP.9 career. You need to get a life for real only miserable one on here is you so thats why you quoting me outta no where and running your dick suckers from behind a computer talking like a coward. go get a job bum and get out your parents house. thats last thing i got to say to you bc you a non factor you really are a ghost. grow up and get some hustle and motivation in life instead of always on here starting shit on message board with people that you dont know shit about.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2004
you can have all the bars in the world but if you dont have a big backing or alot people listening then its pointless
quarter million views is good

I don't think ap even sees those type of numbers

don't get me wrong ap has that first mobfiga
album under his belt

but cbo is the reason behind his fame

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
what the fuck is a fagit? you pitiful smh. Its a shame how much you dick ride me on here from thread to thread thats groupie mode shit. You up here acting like a lame ass bitch bc someone dont care for a local rapper that you dick ride so hard. I spoke the truth His dissed not gonna do shit to AP.9 career. You need to get a life for real only miserable one on here is you so thats why you quoting me outta no where and running your dick suckers from behind a computer talking like a coward. go get a job bum and get out your parents house. thats last thing i got to say to you bc you a non factor you really are a ghost. grow up and get some hustle and motivation in life instead of always on here starting shit on message board with people that you dont know shit about.
Haaa ur really booty hurt...I just don't like u that's why I'm getting under ur skin...don't give a fuck what rapper u don't like or do...ur fufu and get no money or pussy...now go post up a track so I can laugh at u some more

Feb 8, 2003
quarter million views is good

I don't think ap even sees those type of numbers

yeah thats real good. i only heard his stuff that was put on here i never looked him up or went to his youtube page to see his views. quater million is real good but those could be real legit views or purchased views also bc alot people be using those yourtube view increaser software now.. but anyway it goes hopefully no one else gets shot or even killed over some music life too short and not worth it

Props: second650
Aug 17, 2002
seriously all his fame outside of sac is based off the livewire funk. now people who follow mobfigaz are going to know about him because AP is dissing. i wouldn't bother helping him out but then again i'm not the one being insulted.

Feb 14, 2004
its good for ap and lavish

as far as getting their names ringing

it was even good for philthy

we didn't talk about philthy

the way we do now b4 the funk

philthys even doing it now

its good for marketing

Oct 30, 2005
its good for ap and lavish

as far as getting their names ringing

it was even good for philthy

we didn't talk about philthy

the way we do now b4 the funk

philthys even doing it now

its good for marketing
No one benefits from this, AP9 been in the game long enough to not need to "beef" with a no namer like lavish d, if he does put out a response it's not cuz he needs to, it's cuz he wants to...as far as Phil goes his name been ringing since Funk or Die, he ain't the most lyrical but u can't knock his hustle.

Sep 5, 2013
I would say AP is more of a threat than Philthy rich, but this thread was about Lavish D going at Philthy. I would say lyrically with those two Lavish would win, but neither one are no punch line kings! On a street level who knows.....I don't know Lavish history other than he bangs blood in South Sac. Philthys been pushin a hard line for years. He has put in work, that's for sure. Something about Philthy has always felt off to me though.... It's like he tries too hard to come off hard. Something seems off brand bout him and I think within the next couple years he will get exposed.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
AP9 @AP9

If you do a diss song ur only contributing to this nonsense fuckery. If u check the siccness it's been nothin but bay artists dissing other bay artists. It's making the bay look bad. Don't be a attention whore like philthy.