Lavish d bang on philthy bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 3, 2011
yeah I know that but in all honesty he should take it as a compliment that a young up and coming rapper who can actually spit is mentioning him ,he says he runs Vegas,he is a boss,yayaadadada ...then if Lav d is a nobody why would such a boss be bothered about dat shit??? Ap9 is coming down to his level??? or tryna start some shit that irrelevant ??
lavish Ds like 35

Nov 3, 2011
not to defend anyone here, but what tha fuck is wrong with someone being 35? how old do you think ap is?

pdog prolly like 17 lol
you took that completely out of context dude said hes a "young" and "up and coming" rapper, lavish Ds 35 and has been tryna rap for like 8 years hes not young and up and coming i was just making a point

relax bro i didnt mean to insult your obviously old ass and im 20

Props: second650
Feb 8, 2006
I don't think u can judge someone credibility from the music they put out.the sad thing is that is what is considered to be real.to me jt the bigga figga is credible cuz he has done so much for the community but since he ain't rapping bout murder he ain't real?thats bull shit.if people want to buy music of some real credible people buy d moe's shit buy scoots shit.u won't hear one person from oc ever say d moe wasn't real same shit with scoot in the mid.support bay music and support people who is really out there in our communities helping our communities and spending money in our communities.

Last edited: