Lavish d bang on philthy bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Lav stays in vegas now u bond to run into him ap...

I figure all this beef is just some rap shit but after what happened to kafani shit might be more serious...yall just be careful ap shit ain't that big of a deal to get in real funk over but you grown so do what u do
I'm out EVERY single night !!! LIKE I SAID, I don't know that dude! Don't Know why he brought my name up but niggas know I'm MOBBIN !!! I RUN VEGAS

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I'm out EVERY single night !!! LIKE I SAID, I don't know that dude! Don't Know why he brought my name up but niggas know I'm MOBBIN !!! I RUN VEGAS
For sho that's what im sayin I see u on ig out everyday in vegas...you gona run into him sooner or later but it is what it is...dude might just want attention by throwin ya name out there or might be really but hurt cuz u don't remember him...idk he spoke on slick stunna and braged about knockin at his house and car in the same verse so he might be just tryna air shit out...people be doing and saying too much in they music now can't tell what's for emntertainment and what's real

Fuck I was just reading some twitter convos between db and philthy where they talken shit for hella long then by the end its all love....shits goofy as fuck if u ask me

Fuck it..... I wasn't gone do a diss song but I GOTTA GET HIM!!
Get a heater of a beat, some real hard mobb shit! Maybe see if that that Jahal Beats (spelling is way off im sure, dude who did that fucking slappin ass track on reality check) got a heater for you, or see what Indo got lately in the lab.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2004
Yea lavish d had to be around he studio
At the time AP and jayda put out that
dope ass CD

Cuz lavish was featured on two songs on jaydas
King of the block under a different name

And that was released at the same time

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Yea lavish d had to be around he studio
At the time AP and jayda put out that
dope ass CD

Cuz lavish was featured on two songs on jaydas
King of the block under a different name

And that was released at the same time
I did that album wit Jayda in 2 days for my boy Geeda .... Don't know that dude!! Maybe I met him years ago but it's not my job to remember a non factor ass nigga I probably met one time in my life in 2004!!! I can't remember a nigga I met last week!!! His diss song said "we" was on goodfella records... I NEVER WAS ON GOODFELLA RECORDS!! Jayda my nigga.... I did that album to help him out!!! Period!!! Like I said, I DONT KNOW THAT SUCKA SO FOR HIM TO PUT MY NAME IN THEY BEEF AINT COOL....... Now, ITS ON!!!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
dissing livewire/mozzy/mobfigaz
Yeah but that funk with livewire and ap9 ain't real...the shit with mozzy/oakpark is they already been people dying and going to prison on both sides over that shit for years so I wouldnt compare the two...that my point shit stupid to start shit with livewire and ap when u already got hella funk in yo own city u can't even live in cuz its so bad for you...ignorant