king t went in on ap 9 on fb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
fucking 90s baby or rap newbie. soulja boy was probaly your first rap album. lol
Ha, I don't have time for internet arguin', but;

1. 90's baby? Yeah, how's that supposed to be an insult? Born 1990 and probably seein more chips than you.

2. What the fuck does Soulja Boy have to do with the 90's? You're thinkin 00's maybe.

3. First CD I owned myself was probably Suga Free Street Gospel.

Just so you have your facts straight.

And nah I aint heard this nigga an seein as I was born in the 90's this isn't a style of music I followed too closely.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Since everybody wanna know about this situation........... I was asked "If ice t runs up on me what am I gonna do"??!""" My reply was " IM GONNA BEAT HIS OLD ASS, HE DONT WANT NO PROBLEMS WITH ME"!!! Now......... What the fuck was I supposed to say ....???...... "IMMA GET MY ASS BEAT", "OMMA BOW DOWN", "IMMA RUN"????? Fuck no!!!! I answered it the way I'm supposed to answer it!!!! See the media so shady they cut radio interviews up and post what they wanna post!!! I wasn't threatning Ice T........ I got respect for the OG.... I don't know him but we both talked and his wife confessed that WE FUCKED and the whole 9 yards!!!!!! I also talked to King T and he felt everything I was saying!!!! Now.... Hope that clears everything up!!

Jul 28, 2011
Ha, I don't have time for internet arguin', but;

1. 90's baby? Yeah, how's that supposed to be an insult? Born 1990 and probably seein more chips than you.

2. What the fuck does Soulja Boy have to do with the 90's? You're thinkin 00's maybe.

3. First CD I owned myself was probably Suga Free Street Gospel.

Just so you have your facts straight.

And nah I aint heard this nigga an seein as I was born in the 90's this isn't a style of music I followed too closely.
faggot ass 90s baby

May 7, 2002
Thats fuccd up that media doing shit like that who ever cut and edited what you said you should cut and edit they ass thanks for the real ap i see why vlad got his ass whoopd on by ricc ross

Jul 12, 2002
Since everybody wanna know about this situation........... I was asked "If ice t runs up on me what am I gonna do"??!""" My reply was " IM GONNA BEAT HIS OLD ASS, HE DONT WANT NO PROBLEMS WITH ME"!!! Now......... What the fuck was I supposed to say ....???...... "IMMA GET MY ASS BEAT", "OMMA BOW DOWN", "IMMA RUN"????? Fuck no!!!! I answered it the way I'm supposed to answer it!!!! See the media so shady they cut radio interviews up and post what they wanna post!!! I wasn't threatning Ice T........ I got respect for the OG.... I don't know him but we both talked and his wife confessed that WE FUCKED and the whole 9 yards!!!!!! I also talked to King T and he felt everything I was saying!!!! Now.... Hope that clears everything up!!
Who needs TMZ when you can hear it straight from the horse's mouth on Siccness DOT NET?! :siccness:

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
GOD DAMN ...classic moment

Props: BIGSBY