king t went in on ap 9 on fb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
how the next nigga gon be mad at another nigga for fuckin on another niggas bitch? LMFAO
King T wasn't mad because he fucked her it was because he said he would "beat Ice's old ass up." That was taken out of context though because the interview was edited. AP already explained all that.

You confirm your stupidity every time you post Monte.

Aug 17, 2002
In a situation like that AP must be aware that the reporter is digging for "news worthy" comments. Even though it was taken out of context he has to be a little bit more political in his approach. Hopefully he gets some shine out of this but if he do then there will just be more media attention and questions, and every time someone asks him something related to Ice T being mad he can't respond like that, no matter how honest or hypothetical it may be.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Folks, you can stop the comments, Ice T and HoHo have renwed their vowed a few days ago (AND IN LAS VEGAS)
Ice-T And Coco Renew Vows, Put Scandal Behind Them

.... I don't know him but we both talked and his wife confessed that WE FUCKED and the whole 9 yards!!!!!! I also talked to King T and he felt everything I was saying!!!! Now.... Hope that clears everything up!!

01-02-2013, 02:57 PM

(AllHipHop News) Ice-T and Caca showed no signs of strife as they renewed their vows in Las Vegas, even though they have been seemingly plagued by a recent controversy.

The couple celebrated 12 years together, as CaCa announced their plans on Twitter.

“Yeah!! It’s Ice and I’s 12th Anniversary today!! We’re getting couples massages & celebrating tonight at LAX Vegas, counting down to 2013!” Caca tweeted.

In December, the couple were wrought with martial confusion as salacious pictures surfaced of her and a rapper named AP.9. The rapper insinuated that he and the 33-year old HoHo were involved in an affair. Furthermore, the rapper AP.9 is rumored to be shopping nud3 pictures of Caca, but it has yet to be revealed as fact.

Props to both AP9 and Ice T....they both certified playas in my book

Ice got millions and AP9 is knockin million dollar bitches

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Here's a fun fact for all you 90's babies not knowing about King Tipsy:

Biggie's flow was heavily influenced by King T's flow. Way before all this Ice Loves Coco drama, Ice-T said in an interview that Biggie told him King Tee was his favorite rapper.
And he a old ass cryin ova the next nigga bitch type of nigga too

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
links to tmz and media take out, fools talking about needing trust in a relationship, luv discusions, breaking sacred vows, breaking the man code......WTF happened to the SICCNESS?!?!?!?

old dude slipped, let his attention-loving beezoid out in Vegas and she caught a dick. that's just part of the game.

lol for trying to make Ap the bad guy for handling business like it's supposed to be handled.

keep it lit.