king t went in on ap 9 on fb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Quinn jsut old and washed up so he riding Ice-t coat tail in hopes of getting that foot in the door. But AP would mop the floor with his ass so he shouldnt be talking crazy about AP bc ice t wont save him.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
yall youngstas dont even know who king t is,and dude said suga free was his 1st album ever bought so that says alot,..u guys will believe anything anybody says on here sometimes!,lol..but im just sayin tho,.. if hes telling everyone now that he supposibly smashed it,...then just post the pics in question up then!,..wuts it matter now anywayz?!..right?!..just saying,..lets see the credability mang?! after all ,we all siccness fam here!.....he looked like he was eggin it on on tmz in a way,..so why not just admit it & say it from the get go that he did, instead of playing it off like that?!..then not long after they say he has pics of CaCa but hasent released them yet?, why not tho?..its "tmz"," ice t","coco",u know,ur time to shine!..i would of been like "hell yea we fucked,she a freak and i didnt know she was married" like playing it off and shit,making the most of it!..fuck it!...but ok,..so then the situtation dies down,and now he goes and says he talked to ice and told him finally that he smashed his wife,that she finally confessed when all along shes been denying it,..and now they got their vows renewed?...like ice is gonna be like "yea its cool homey,i aint trippin cuz u smashed my wife" lol... wich guy in their right mind would stay,let alone renew their vows not long after finding out his beezy was an unfaithful whore fasho?!..ice was even about to take them titties and ass back from her,he was that mad!,lol...i dunno,shit just dosnt make sense in a way!...but i mean if he really did smash tho,..then more power to him,...but i still dont believe obama killed osama on just hear say!...

post em up peeimp!...SICCNESS EXCLUSIVE that shit! lol

May 6, 2008
30's East Oakland, Ca
P.E., you know that was a long ass run on sentence. '...' doesn't replace line breaks and shit..

But I aint trippin off who King T is, his music aint my style so who gives a fuck if I don't listen to that shit?

And you're the one to talk about listenin to anything anyone will say on here, the post about him takin her implants was from a tabloid joke site.

I'm 22, don't know who King T is even after seein that Let's Go Dippin video, but that aint gunna make or beak him or me, so who gives a fuck?

That nigga King T payin you niggaz bills? Cuz he fasho aint puttin no money in my pockets an aint about to be takin none outta them either.

Last edited:

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
No Sex Tape, No Naked Photos! AP.9 ‘Just Trying To Get His 15 Minutes Of Fame’ At Expense Of Coco & Ice-T’s Marriage

By Radar Staff

Don’t expect to see a Coco sex tape or naked photos – other than her infamous social media snaps – anytime soon!

Bay area rapper AP.9 may be bragging that he has intimate photos and videos of the bootylicious reality star proving that their recent encounter in Sin City was far more than platonic and extended into a hotel room romp, but pals of the Peepshow star are slamming his claims, saying they are “totally not true,” and RadarOnline.com has the exclusive details.

“Coco was not in a hotel room with AP.9,” a close pal of Austin reveals to RadarOnline.com exclusively. “She did not pose for naked pictures with him and she did not film a sex tape! That’s ridiculous.”

After photos surfaced earlier in December of Coco cozying up to the rapper at a Las Vegas club and Ice-T going on a Twitter frenzy about the incident, AP.9 proceeded to claim that he had hard evidence that their encounter extended to the privacy of a hotel room.

“AP.9 has said he has pictures of Coco with him in a private room in Vegas and he said in some of them she doesn’t have any clothes on!” a source told RadarOnline.com.

“He’s been putting feelers out to see if people want to buy the pictures because he claims they are really salacious and that a lot more happened with Coco then just them posing in a night club!”

“This guy is just trying to get his 15 minutes of fame,” Coco’’s pal insists to Radar.

“Coco is mad that he is trying to cash in on her and her relationship with Ice. She loves Ice and that’s the end of it.”

Coco and Ice-T didn’t let the accusations get in the way of their holiday season, spending the weekend together in Las Vegas, hitting the gym and going shopping.

When asked about the Coco rumor he said

“I wasn’t sucking her titties and playing with her p—y! ”

Then the story changed,were he went onto say that in a few days he would drop a bombshell.

“Tomorrow,or I’ll give it a day or two and I will shock the world. That’s all you need to know!”

He even said he was with Kim Kardashian!

lmao...he said "give it 1-2 days and he was gone show us somethin!!...how long it's been since he said that?....& kim k? lol...this cat be lying now!