KID BEATS THE SHIT OUTTA BUS DRIVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
bullshit about 90's babies, you read that monster kody book they was shootin up peoples hot dog stands in the late 70's early 80's because old folks didn't want them loitering in front of they store. MIPS, and IPS for sure.

Mar 5, 2006
bullshit about 90's babies, you read that monster kody book they was shootin up peoples hot dog stands in the late 70's early 80's because old folks didn't want them loitering in front of they store. MIPS, and IPS for sure.
Nah i haven't read that book..still waiting for the movie to come out

Jul 9, 2002
The fucked up part about that situation is that had that lady gotten out of her seat, she'd have lost her job. Bus drivers are powerless in situation like this.

Mar 23, 2004
just cuz he's bi-polar doesn't give him a pass in my books.. she told his ass to sit down and he didnt listen so she break checked him, my bus drivers used to do that shit all the time.. there was no reason or excuse for him to dog an old lady. he shouldve just sat the fuck down like all the other kids on the bus.

May 9, 2002
just cuz he's bi-polar doesn't give him a pass in my books..
To you it might not, but psychologists disagree with you.

she told his ass to sit down and he didnt listen so she break checked him, my bus drivers used to do that shit all the time.. there was no reason or excuse for him to dog an old lady. he shouldve just sat the fuck down like all the other kids on the bus.
Him having bi-polar disorder voids this entire paragraph. Do you know what its like to have such a disorder? Hell, do you know what its like to have ANY cognitive or mental disorder?

A guy just beat his step-son to death over a soccer game. He was also bi-polar. You not understanding the severity of the disorder is showing through in your posts.

Mar 23, 2004
To you it might not, but psychologists disagree with you.

Him having bi-polar disorder voids this entire paragraph. Do you know what its like to have such a disorder? Hell, do you know what its like to have ANY cognitive or mental disorder?

A guy just beat his step-son to death over a soccer game. He was also bi-polar. You not understanding the severity of the disorder is showing through in your posts.
i understand some cases are more extreme (but i doubt his was).

what im sayin is just because your bi-polar doesnt give you a license to do shit like that.

example: if some dude runs in your house (no dis-respect intended) and murders your fam its ok because he was bi-polar?