KID BEATS THE SHIT OUTTA BUS DRIVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
i understand some cases are more extreme (but i doubt his was).
Well, he was in a "special" school for those with disorders and what have you. I would say that's pretty "extreme". Not to mention, his 7 or 8 other assualt charges he has had against him in his life.

what im sayin is just because your bi-polar doesnt give you a license to do shit like that.
Who said that? It merely EXPLAINS his behavior. Whether we want to grant him a "license to do shit like that" is completely subjective. In other words, there is a REASON why his behavior was what it was..

example: if some dude runs in your house (no dis-respect intended) and murders your fam its ok because he was bi-polar?
Of course not, but again, it gives a very good "why" on the situation, now doesn't it? This dude is clearly not thinking and acting in a "normal" way because he suffers from a psychological disorder, that is a VERY real thing.

Seriously, read up on bi-polar/manic depression. It is a VERY serious disorder than can lead to some VERY serious issues with not only the person suffering from it, but everyone around them. An old acquaintance of mine had it so bad, he had to live in a apartment building specifically for those who suffer form disorders like his...kind of like a half-way home. He would go through episodes where he would go on rampages, tear his room up, beat up nurses, and even beat his dad one night....and the next day was all smiles and flowers.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
he didnt do that BECAUSE hes bi polar. He did that because he:
had horrible parents/no father figure
grew up in a shitty neighborhood where this type of behavior is glorified
Has animalistic instincts
never learned societal norms

being "bi polar" just prevented him from stopping from doing it

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
fuck his bi-polar. and fuck him. that's fucked up right there.

society always making excuses for people, labeling assholes with disorders therefore completely nullifying and, in some cases, validating their behaviors.

some people don't belong in a civil society. throw his ass in the clink, fuck his life.

May 9, 2002
fuck his bi-polar. and fuck him. that's fucked up right there.

society always making excuses for people, labeling assholes with disorders therefore completely nullifying and, in some cases, validating their behaviors.

some people don't belong in a civil society. throw his ass in the clink, fuck his life.
Lots of ignorance in this post. Congrats.

May 9, 2002
he didnt do that BECAUSE hes bi polar.
He didnt?

He did that because he:
had horrible parents/no father figure
grew up in a shitty neighborhood where this type of behavior is glorified
Has animalistic instincts
never learned societal norms
So you're just gonna throw random assumptions out there? For all you know, he grew up in a gated community with both parents.

Again, his mother is bi-polar, and there is evidence that the disorder IS genetic.

being "bi polar" just prevented him from stopping from doing it
More misinformation. Being "bi-polar" is the reason he began to punch her.

LOL...there are A LOT of misinformed people in here, its ridiculous. Maybe people should just shut the fuck up and stick to what they know, instead of speaking on shit they obviously have NO clue about.

Baffling.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
if he already has 8 assaults or whatever due to his mental illness, then should he really be walking the streets with the rest of us who dont do it or should he be held somewhere that will try to help him while also protecting others?

May 9, 2002
if he already has 8 assaults or whatever due to his mental illness, then should he really be walking the streets with the rest of us who dont do it or should he be held somewhere that will try to help him while also protecting others?
You need to ask the system, not me.

He is a juvenile, for one. We dont know the situation leading up to that incident and what was being done. For all we know, he didn't take his medication that day.

Nov 24, 2003
He didnt?

So you're just gonna throw random assumptions out there? For all you know, he grew up in a gated community with both parents.

Again, his mother is bi-polar, and there is evidence that the disorder IS genetic.

More misinformation. Being "bi-polar" is the reason he began to punch her.

LOL...there are A LOT of misinformed people in here, its ridiculous. Maybe people should just shut the fuck up and stick to what they know, instead of speaking on shit they obviously have NO clue about.

Baffling.

You have done a great job of explaining why this situation may have happened as a result of his bi-polar disorder, and I do in fact have a pretty decent knowledge on the disorder.

However, that doesn't change my opinion on what should have been done in the situation.

As I have stated in the "cop punches girl" and "sex offender" threads, I firmly believe in the principle that;

If you do X you get Y - regardless of race, sex, mental disorder, wealth, etc

This kid should be punished in the exact same way as anyone and everyone else.

As soon as we start treating the same situation different based on the variables in the offender, then we are forced to abide by the subjective criteria of what constitutes postive or negative treats as defined by of others.

Black people should be punished the same as white people

Men should be punished the same as women

Bi-polar people should be punished the same as non-bi-polar people

May 9, 2002
As I have stated in the "cop punches girl" and "sex offender" threads, I firmly believe in the principle that;

If you do X you get Y - regardless of race, sex, mental disorder, wealth, etc
Lumping mental disorders in with race, sex, and wealth status is asinine, and you know it.

This kid should be punished in the exact same way as anyone and everyone else.
So, something that he CAN NOT control, basically takes over his actions, and HE should be punished for it? Interesting. This isnt a case of "dude loops out on PCP and kills someone"...the PCP was voluntary. Having a mental disorder that is passed down through his genes is of NO FAULT OF HIS OWN. Period.

As soon as we start treating the same situation different based on the variables in the offender, then we are forced to abide by the subjective criteria of what constitutes positive or negative treats as defined by of others.
This is extremely flawed logic here. There is a reason there is a plea called "insanity" in the courtroom. While it is a very broad term, I think it would apply here.

How many bus driver beatings to this degree happen a year when the offender involved does not have a mental disorder?

Black people should be punished the same as white people

Men should be punished the same as women
Bi-polar people should be punished the same as non-bi-polar people
Hey, that is your opinion and you have every right to have it and express it. However, I dont agree with you at all.

Should mentally retarded people be treated the same way for crimes as well?

Feb 7, 2006
What about kids bruh bruh, lil kids?

I have a bi-polar friend, I rocked his shit one night when he tried to attack me. Other then that my other homie poked him in the stomach, just playing arounda, and he tackled him outside the bar they were at and started to smash his head into the concrete, over a poke. When my other homie asked him what he was thinking he said his mind went to kill and that the situation wasn't that bad, he didn't kill him. Lol. Bi-polar disorder aint no joke. That fool has done a lot of wild shit.

May 9, 2002
What about kids bruh bruh, lil kids?

I have a bi-polar friend, I rocked his shit one night when he tried to attack me. Other then that my other homie poked him in the stomach, just playing arounda, and he tackled him outside the bar they were at and started to smash his head into the concrete, over a poke. When my other homie asked him what he was thinking he said his mind went to kill and that the situation wasn't that bad, he didn't kill him. Lol. Bi-polar disorder aint no joke. That fool has done a lot of wild shit.
Exactly.

I dont think people are fully grasping what a manic episode fully entails. People can literally black out and go on sprees of rage...and not even remember doing it. Bi-polar disorder, when it is very severe, is EXTREMELY dangerous to others, as well as the person suffering form it. At its most extreme, it can literally be like being high on PCP and cocaine mixed...where you have delusions, hear voices, are highly irritable, and think extremely irrationally...these can all lead to very dangerous behavior. Like, oh....i dont know....beating the shit out of a bus driver for being told to sit down and not being able to stop doing it until being literally dragged away.

Seriously...folks should read up on the disorder and then you might get a better understanding of why this happened.

Feb 7, 2006
Exactly.

I dont think people are fully grasping what a manic episode fully entails. People can literally black out and go on sprees of rage...and not even remember doing it. Bi-polar disorder, when it is very severe, is EXTREMELY dangerous to others, as well as the person suffering form it. At its most extreme, it can literally be like being high on PCP and cocaine mixed...where you have delusions, hear voices, are highly irritable, and think extremely irrationally...these can all lead to very dangerous behavior. Like, oh....i dont know....beating the shit out of a bus driver for being told to sit down and not being able to stop doing it until being literally dragged away.

Seriously...folks should read up on the disorder and then you might get a better understanding of why this happened.
Exactly, The problem is how the media portrays mental disorders...we're thaught to just write these people off as helpless lunatics...Fuck em.

Nov 24, 2003
Should mentally retarded people be treated the same way for crimes as well?

LOL - obviously we disagree about this on a fundamental level.

And I am having deja vu about our last sex offender argument.

To answer your question; they should be treated the same way, unless they have proven that they cannot control their actions, then they should be treated in a harsher way.

Like this kid as an example - after his 2nd or 3rd attack he should have been removed from the population. The fact this was his 7th or 8th attack is ridiculous.

If you are a threat to others, you shouldn't be around others.