KID BEATS THE SHIT OUTTA BUS DRIVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
that kid will eventually end up doing life in prison

BTW the only mental issue this kid has is inability to function in civilized society

Props: S.SAVAGE
Nov 24, 2003
So you disagree with psychology? Interesting.

No I disagree with accountable and the safety of innocent people.

Maybe that is because one of us is in the field of psychology, so they understand what is actually happening to those suffering from these disorders.

*shrugs*

Since I am involved in the field I assume that one of us would be me :ermm:

Being involved in the field is really irrelevant because we aren't disagreeing about the the disorder, only how it should be handled.

There are 2 options.

They can control it so they should be held accountable
They can't control it so they shouldn't be around other people

Jan 31, 2008
There are 2 options.

They can control it so they should be held accountable
They can't control it so they shouldn't be around other people
"They can't control it so they shouldn't be around other people"... and not held accountable for when society fails them and others when they arent separated from others and act out.

Jan 31, 2008
that kid will eventually end up doing life in prison

BTW the only mental issue this kid has is inability to function in civilized society
great point.
that kids inability to function in civilized society automatically excuses him from suffering the repercussions as one who is able to would.

and yes, he will eventually end up doing life in prison thanks to a society that failed him.

great points you are making here !

Mar 23, 2004
and not held accountable for when society fails them and others.
society doesnt fail them lol. they fail society. if he knows his illness is that extreme and it can be triggered off by something as small as being asked to sit down (follow simple rules) then why would he put himself in a situation where he can physically assault someone or possibly even murder them?

its not the first time this kid assualted someone and defitnetly wont be the last, and judging by this video it doesnt matter what shape or size. it could be a lil girl next. who knows?

he's a menace to society.

Smile

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2010
he's bi-polar? didn't seem like it to me in the video...

he deserves an ass whooping though..these kids need to be taught to respect their elders though...that's the problem now a days..no respect!
This boy has a mother who is also mentally unstable and has problems with bi-polar disorder, the apples never fall far from the tree. They either go down the side of the hill of opposition (Example: People who have priests for dads that turn into athiests) or they go to the side of the hill that is similar (example: people who become priests or stay Christian because their father was one).

You guys on here are much smarter than thinking that this kid doesn't need some intensive self-love and mental/emotional therapy.

Smile

Sicc OG
Apr 21, 2010
society doesnt fail them lol. they fail society. if he knows his illness is that extreme and it can be triggered off by something as small as being asked to sit down (follow simple rules) then why would he put himself in a situation where he can physically assault someone or possibly even murder them?

its not the first time this kid assualted someone and defitnetly wont be the last, and judging by this video it doesnt matter what shape or size. it could be a lil girl next. who knows?

No, you are failing to realize what that saying even means. When an entire population fails to raise even one child with complete love and respect, then they are definitely failing an individual's ability to cope in this world.

His mother suffers from bi-polar disorder, why didn't they take that into account THE FIRST time he EVER showed signs of aggression? I am talking even back in early elementary school, because this kind of behavior does not develop over night. He has learned his own disorientated methods of how to deal with everyday upsets in life without much parental or self-regulation and that is the main problem.

Stop believing that we are always at fault for everything that happens, they are an outcome of what we have had to deal with and our own "natural" understanding of the world, so therefore not everything IS ON us when shit goes wrong, instead we need to do a whole lot more reflection on our lives and learn how to love our mistakes and our learned lessons from them as much as our happy moments. They are the same, the only difference is how we personally classify them in our psyche.

Jun 27, 2003
The kid's background and mental disorders obviously play a big role in how he reacts in different situations. I get that, and I can understand why he gets violent in a situation where there aint really no need to get violent. At the same time, I don't think he should have been on that bus with that particular bus driver. I don't know all the background information on this, just what I've seen in the video and what I've read other folks post. But if that was a bus full of emotionally disturbed kids, then they fucked up by having that little old lady who is obviously not trained on how to react in a situation like that to diffuse the problem, or even protect herself when needed.

I value human life much more than I value the lives of animals, but I'm just sayin that I raise dogs. If any of my dogs show any kind of sign of human aggression, then I will cull that mothafucka. One, I aint about to feed an animal that might could act violently against humans in society, and two cuz that dog is obviously unstable and probably suffering by being alive so he's better off dead. I aint saying necessarily that we should kill this kid as a society, but he's definitely unstable and not ready to be functioning in a society according to the norms of what we define as acceptable behavior. He was on that bus saying "call the cops, I don't give a fuck." so he obviously understands that his actions lead to consequences, he knows that shit was wrong but he don't give a fuck. Aight, well then you know that he can't operate in society normally, so either lock him the fuck away or keep a tight ass leash on him if you gonna let him live in our world. You wanna give him some emotional therapy and try to correct this behavioral disorder, cool but you gotta keep the rest of the population safe at the same time cuz he was real blatant that he dont give a fuck if you an old lady.

Jan 31, 2008

seems like you got the same mentality of "my side is right therefore yours is wrong(and i will take over your country and make u bend over)

good job mother fucking bush.
Who u plannin on attacking next?

nobody can fail society when society has put him in that predicament, not himself.

lol you seriously think that dudes like "uh oh, i feel the rage comin on, i must count backwards from ten and take deep slow breaths as i do"?
more like "BOOOM"

yes, it aint the first time he has done it, so why are people of authority not providing a more feasable option?
what grade is he in and why does he even need to attend school?
cant his sick mom pay up and get a special tutor or somethin?
no... she failed society too.. smh

Jan 31, 2008
Stop believing that we are always at fault for everything that happens, they are an outcome of what we have had to deal with and our own "natural" understanding of the world
the only (still limited) control we have over things is in how we react to these external events and unfortunately for us here people have religiously adopted a failed concept of separation, and a failed notion of duality.
why do those who seem to roar loud end up being the ones with the frailest ideologies?
lets all just imitate the next man over n die for his cause.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
lol....i heart the Siccness. Wowzers.
hey, youre the one arguing that people shouldnt be accountable for things they do because they are bi-polar.

I guess bi-polar people should be granted complete immunity huh?

Like mr. nice guy said...you have to agree with one of the following:
1. remove him from society
2. Keep him in society and grant him immunity from anything he does because hes bi-polar
3. Keep him in society and hold him accountable for his actions

which one do you choose?

May 9, 2002
hey, youre the one arguing that people shouldnt be accountable for things they do because they are bi-polar.

I guess bi-polar people should be granted complete immunity huh?

2. Keep him in society and grant him immunity from anything he does because hes bi-polar

which one do you choose?
Again, I heart the Siccness.

Baffling.

Jan 31, 2008

which one do you choose?
wtf? who said he shouldnt be removed from "everyday" society?
do you know what the discussion here is about man?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
all that bipolar shit is a cop out, its like there no such thing as bad kids. Like if you do some shit like this you automatically have a mental disorder.

May 8, 2002
all that bipolar shit is a cop out, its like there no such thing as bad kids. Like if you do some shit like this you automatically have a mental disorder.
It works the other way too. Every kid who goes off like this one isn't necessarily a "bad kid". He obviously has a history of this kind of behavior and his parents, teachers, doctors et cetera had the ability to to something about it multiple times and they failed to do so.