KID BEATS THE SHIT OUTTA BUS DRIVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
When I was a youngster going through the system they said the same shit about damn near every kid i was locked up with including myself. How many of those kids were misdiagnosed by the juvie shrinks about having similar disorders? Its a known fact that a large percentage of these supposed mental disorders and chemical imbalances are misdiagnosed all the time. Bipolar disorder, ADD, ADHD, depression and even autism are often botched diagnosis's by child shrinks.

Props: S.SAVAGE
May 8, 2002
Bipolar disorder, ADD, ADHD, depression and even autism are often botched diagnosis's by child shrinks.
Can't argue with that but that doesn't mean every case is miss diagnosed. In this particular case given the child's history I think the bi-polar defense is valid. Or at least should be considered and not just written off as a "cop out'.

Aug 23, 2002
I don't give a shit if someone is bi-polar or not. If someone can do that.. then they have no room in society and deserves to get beat down. Mental illness is sad an all but thats unforgivable. I don't even care, if a dog has rabies... you put it down. That kid is obviously not meant to be in society, and if he is, he better act better than that. Fuck getting a pass because you have a mental illness, lock his ass up and see what the fuck is said after that.

May 9, 2002
all that bipolar shit is a cop out, its like there no such thing as bad kids. Like if you do some shit like this you automatically have a mental disorder.
Thats an awful large blanket statement you are making.

Dismissing REAL biological problems is ignorant. Yes, I DID say "biological", because MANY mental disorders have biological roots, usually an imbalance in certain chemicals, synapses misfiring, etc.

Seriously, folks...if you don't know this shit, why the fuck are you speaking on it like you do??? Go read up on these disorders...educate yourself.

May 9, 2002
I don't give a shit if someone is bi-polar or not. If someone can do that.. then they have no room in society and deserves to get beat down. Mental illness is sad an all but thats unforgivable. I don't even care, if a dog has rabies... you put it down. That kid is obviously not meant to be in society, and if he is, he better act better than that. Fuck getting a pass because you have a mental illness, lock his ass up and see what the fuck is said after that.
rofl...did you just compare a rabid dog with a person suffering from a mental disorder? Wow.

I think the problem here is people completely dismissing people who aren't "perfectly made god's creatures" as outcasts. How is this any different than burning a witch at the stake or beating up a kid who is "nerdy"? This is how our society has taught us to treat those with problems...throw em away somewhere, let someone take care of it, or kill em.

Im speechless.

May 31, 2007
rofl...did you just compare a rabid dog with a person suffering from a mental disorder? Wow.

I think the problem here is people completely dismissing people who aren't "perfectly made god's creatures" as outcasts. How is this any different than burning a witch at the stake or beating up a kid who is "nerdy"? This is how our society has taught us to treat those with problems...throw em away somewhere, let someone take care of it, or kill em.

Im speechless.
whiches and nerds arent physically abusing random old ass lady helpless busdrivers... I thought the rabies line was good. Not that this kid needs to be put down haha, but that he needs help of some kind. Juvy wont nessicarily do it because that aint gonna help someone with 2 personalities. But dammit he needed to get his face beat in

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002

Im speechless.
so what do you suggest be done with people that beat up defensless bus drivers for no reason? How should this be handled?

by the way you just compared a witch being burned at the stake and a nerdy kid with a person suffering from a mental disorder right after making fun of someone who used a rabid dog analogy, lol

Jul 9, 2007
All I will say is if the kid really has mental problems he needs some kinda help. Since he is not from a wealthy family he gets to end up in prison or a shitty mental hospital. Either one won't help him for shit. So without alot of money for decent healthcare and counseling he is screwed. Shit sometimes even with all the best doctors in the world the disturbed are still just that way. I don't think anyone can tell for sure who can get better and be fine and who might still snap one day. JMO

Mar 23, 2004
i pukokeki ioulo momu is the siccness google.

lol @ me tryna figure out what I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu means on the google search in the first thing that pops up is " I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu is a racist wigger!!" wtf? lol

May 27, 2009
LOL at society failing this kid. Like we as humans have this long history of taking care of and fixing mentally broken people. If this was the 1950's that kid would be strapped down and have the violence electro-shocked out of him, or lobotomized out of him. If this was the 1800's that kid would just be locked up or killed.

It's only recently that we've taken accountability and thrown it out the window. Now it's everyone's fault except the kid who's beating the shit out of an old lady.

Fuck all that predetermination bullshit. "Oh he can't help it so it's not his fault". Maybe he can't help it, it sucks but he shouldn't be in public with everyone else. Some people are just broken and can't be fixed. No amount of coddling and pointing fingers at societal failures will make this kid a safe member of society.

The only people that society failed is the bus driver and the 5 other people that this kid assaulted.

May 9, 2002
All I will say is if the kid really has mental problems he needs some kinda help. Since he is not from a wealthy family he gets to end up in prison or a shitty mental hospital. Either one won't help him for shit. So without alot of money for decent healthcare and counseling he is screwed. Shit sometimes even with all the best doctors in the world the disturbed are still just that way. I don't think anyone can tell for sure who can get better and be fine and who might still snap one day. JMO
This.

are you a psychologist?
It is my major and field I am working to get into, so no. However, give me 6 months and I will let you know.

i pukokeki ioulo momu is the siccness google.
Not the case. See above.

lol @ me tryna figure out what I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu means on the google search in the first thing that pops up is " I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu is a racist wigger!!" wtf? lol
yeah, i have seen that too. Nothing like a good oxymoron to attach to my name.

Nov 16, 2006
Most people that are like how this kid acted just never had a father figure to guide them, and tell them right from wrong. Just look at him he's picking a fight with some old lady on the bus.

He is labeling himself by telling others he suffers from a psychological problem so he doesn't get jail time, but rather medical time.

Although, i do believe he does suffer from a bi-polar disorder. People with bi-polar eventually kill themselves, or attempt suicide. They either reach their lowest depressing point, and commit suicide, or reach a high level of mania(including violent outbreaks). Im also convinced that the lack of parenting had something to do with it. Bi-polar can be swayed away if the kid was getting the right parenting, and education. Being taught right-from-wrong.

Even he does goes to prison, or a mental hospital he will either be incarcerated behind bars, or incarcerated in his mind, by heavy drugs.