Khayree's Production

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
I was sittin here listenin to some old Mall cds. Most would say (Mac Dre - YBB / Mac Mall - Illegal Business / Ray Luv - Forever Hustlin / Dubee - Sugawolf / Young Lay - Black N Dangerous) was his most potent run of cds however I think the last 2 Mall's he was a part of rival those albums as well (Mac Mall - Illegal Business 2000 / Mac Mall - Immaculate). I just hope on Mall's new solo it's all Khayree because I wasn't feelin Mackin Speaks Louder Than Words as much.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
yup Khayree's production is top notch...What has he produced lately? I think he produced Young Lay's Don't get it twisted remix album but that's all I know of.

Jun 2, 2002
khayree could make anyone sound better. i DEFINATLEY hope he hooks back up with mac mall, for mall's sake...and the listener's. fa sho my favorite producer...too bad he isn't so active anymore...

Apr 13, 2005
khayree does classic shit

Matt Dre said:
Hands down the best Bay producer...Young Black Brotha...Illegal Business...Forever Hustlin...aka Sugawolf...Straight Game...genious...
He's still around just not in the business as he was before. Be sure to get that young black brotha video dvd he dropped and also look out for him to put some major shit out sometime in the future.