Khayree's Production

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
@Goodfella I don't think his guitar playing is cheesy. Listen to selling cocaine as usual/selling them thangs as usual and peep his guitar licks. IMHO his best work was on Ray Luvs FOREVER HUSTLIN album. The YBB DVD is complete and he has future projects in the works. I'll let HIM tell you all about those projects as it wouldn't be right for me to divulge the info. Better yet go to http://www.youngblackbrotha.com/ his new artists have pics on teh top.

May 30, 2002
Anyone hear that more recent Problem Child, It's Not a Problem cd? Came out in like 03 and all the production was handled by khayree. Production wise this shit slaps... PC's flows aint that bad neither... But that is the last shit I've heard from Khayree... There is also a song w/ Mall up on that shit 'Thangz Playas Do', shits tight.

Sep 27, 2004
Goodfella said:
i don't think i've ever heard a young d boys song! as much as i love khayree's production, i don't know why i never heard their shit
You need to get Straight Game then...one of the best Bay cd's ever...rapbay has em...