Just Married

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2011
so why was it a match when emma checked?

and i find it hard to believe it wasn't you, considering the fact that "Tha Shit" joined soon after "Now_I_Know" was banned, and you joined soon after "Tha Shit" was banned. It's not hard to figure out.
that's cool and all but people on dubcc were linin up to troll this place when they found out i got banned.

how many troll accounts have there been here? there were recent dubcc troll accounts as well...not every troll is me

Dec 8, 2010
Tha Shit and Incisions sure seem like the same person....

man, both these bitches is annoyin as fuck

and to the niggaz talkin female mc\'s, how can u leave out lady of rage? rage=greatest female mc ever...lauryn hill=close second....lmfao@nicki minaj bein anywhere close.
Lady of rage=goat female rapper
???

Jul 12, 2002
T @Tha Shit
N @Now_I_Know
emma @emma please compare the ip's of these accounts.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I for one do not support pedophiles, and do not feel comfortable knowing a poster here might be a kid fucking faggot.

I suggest not only a ban, but if it turns out Elior did make those statements as Tha Shit, that he be brought up on any applicable charges. I'm tempted as is to alert the woodland hills police myself. This goes beyond trolling.

Props: BUTCHER 206

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE can you or B @BAMMER check this out? i swore emma @emma linked the 2. but hell, lets clear the air once and for all.
emma @emma please compare the ip's of these accounts.
yeah, I thought we established this a long time ago.

Jul 12, 2002

Thanks emma! We were pretty sure it was established a long time ago too, but Incisions denied it and the screenshot you posted way back was no longer viewable.

Goodbye Incisions @Incisions !

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002

Game over you fucking pedo....

Show me the waaaay to the next lil guuuuuurrl.... beautiful model. Cant wait till she hit 14 or something the legal age in germany so i can pork that bitch
another gem from that thread, guess sicx still has a fan base here.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I for one do not support pedophiles, and do not feel comfortable knowing a poster here might be a kid fucking faggot.

I suggest not only a ban, but if it turns out Elior did make those statements as Tha Shit, that he be brought up on any applicable charges. I'm tempted as is to alert the woodland hills police myself. This goes beyond trolling.
naw, nothing with the police, call his mom and ask her how a pedophile came out of her?

Status
Not open for further replies.