jury duty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
2) deny ever getting the jury duty notice in the mail. The mail isn't in your control and they can't prove you didn't get it.
you know I wish it was the same for court dates.
One time I was living somewhere else and had a court date mailed to my parents' house. By the time they notified me of it they had received a second letter letting me know that I missed my court date and now had a warrant out for my arrest.
The shit is lame. I never knew we are obligated to check our mailbox.

Nov 28, 2011
i guess i'm the only dude that likes jury duty. i'm always out by 12, and my company pays for the whole day, no questions asked, so its pretty much a free day off. i get pumped when i get a notice, cuz i know if i do get seen before i judge, my tinfoil head views are too extreme to even get picked.
You aint lyin! Got my free day off tomorrow!

Feb 3, 2014
i guess i'm the only dude that likes jury duty. i'm always out by 12, and my company pays for the whole day, no questions asked, so its pretty much a free day off. i get pumped when i get a notice, cuz i know if i do get seen before i judge, my tinfoil head views are too extreme to even get picked.
i had 2 full days and a half day...but they wrote on the paper i was there the whole 3rd day too..my work pays me..so technically i got a paid half day for sitting at home...could have been worse...still annoying