Jerry Porter isn't the happiest camper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
3VID3NC3 said:
Shit Ill be happy with one 1st rounder..
Thing is there will be a $6 million cap hit if Porter is traded so I can see why they are asking for alot.
ding ding ding....Davis parting with a player and taking that hit...it will never happen.

Not too mention Porter is in the same boat as ASSLIE, they aren't a #1 but they think they should be. Granted Porter is much more of a #1 than Asslie is, niether one is commanding what either team wants for them.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
From the article I posted it looks like Porter has a change of heart. He didn't deny wanting to get traded but he hinted that he's willing to go through with Art's program and play out his contract.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
"I've never dealt with an old-school guy, and I mean that honestly." Porter said. "But (Shell) seems to be paying more attention to detail. He wants guys to make sure everyone is onside. He wants everybody on time for meetings. It's about the little things.

Inasmuch as J.P. is in his prime, having turned 28 this month, he knows this season is important, for him and the team, in terms of perceived attitude, established reputation and results.

"It's not like they're going to fold the organization," Porter said. "But it's time to do something. It's really nothing to be said. We have the pieces in place. There are no excuses. It's time to go play."

Apr 25, 2002
Porter is a fool. He says he wants to win yet he cant handle a coach with any discepline. If Porter wants to have another dumbass like Norv or Callahan he better be content with being a loser aswell.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
3VID3NC3 said:
Porter is a fool. He says he wants to win yet he cant handle a coach with any discepline. If Porter wants to have another dumbass like Norv or Callahan he better be content with being a loser aswell.
You've got it!! Other than that he needs to quit trying to test Art Shell and go out and win games. With Moss being double teamed, Porter should draw a lot of single coverage...and I've heard that Brooks has been developing some chemistry between he and Porter. Porter may be unstoppable if he and Brooks can get their timing down. Porter needs to stop trippin' and play some football. I wonder would he be pissed if he got traded to a boo-boo team. Ain't nothing wrong with being a number 2 receiver.

Mar 16, 2005
Tony said:
I wonder would he be pissed if he got traded to a boo-boo team. Ain't nothing wrong with being a number 2 receiver.

HAHAHAHA This made me laugh, you make it sound like the Raiders have been a non shit team the last 3 years.

Ok carry on, I agree with everyone here he needs to STFU and play just like Asslie does, but that part of this whole thread just made me laugh.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
thascary1 said:
HAHAHAHA This made me laugh, you make it sound like the Raiders have been a non shit team the last 3 years.

Ok carry on, I agree with everyone here he needs to STFU and play just like Asslie does, but that part of this whole thread just made me laugh.

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahaha i agree, but hes been being shopped as well, raiders have contacted SF, Phi, Chi and a few other teams already......

who yall think goin 2 SF is more likely

Ashley or Porter?

Sep 12, 2002
why? its not like you need 2 te.

eric jonhson isnt not a superstar , how catches did he have the year before he was injured. he is injury prone.

i take barlow then if cant get chris brown .

Mar 16, 2005
In order here is what I would love Denver to get in return for asslie:

Daniel Graham (pats)
Thomas Jones (bears)
LJ Smith (eagles)
Eric Johnson (niners)
Barlow (niners)

I know there are other teams looking for him but one is Jacksonville, but I think denver would either want thier draft picks or fred taylor which I doubt they move on.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Don't trip... AC I was thinking the same thing when I seen the picture. His abs are sticking out like bricks. That's probably why he's showing them off.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol hater! U never know tho..........

If i was on the Recieving end of a trade, id sooner take Eric Johnson over Daniel Graham,

Yes EJ has had 2 hurting seasons, but look @ the numbers he put up when he was healthy, last years injury was fucking odd, 3 niners got the same foot injury, and it makes me think maybe it was what they was practicing on......
I think EJ got shunned outta public attention cuz he was playing on a bad team, and Antonio Gates was a newbie putting up numbers.......

Im telling yall, dont sleep on EJ