Jerry Porter isn't the happiest camper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol thats what he is at most, Gore is gonna take the starting job in TC, and preseason, so barlow is gonna be demoted, if he bitches about it, its more of a reason 2 trade him :)

Also Kwame Harris is most likley gonna lose his position battle to Adam Snyder :)

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Chris Brown wants out of Ten, i gave it some good thought, and dont think a Porter for Brown trade would happen,

I believe Denver will hop on it.......

Mar 16, 2005
Chree said:
Chris Brown wants out of Ten, i gave it some good thought, and dont think a Porter for Brown trade would happen,

I believe Denver will hop on it.......

Get ASSLIE on the first plane out of here.

Get Brown back to Colorado were he belongs and tore shit up with the buffs

Mar 16, 2005
"Schaffer reports that seven teams are in talks to acquire Lelie, including Chicago, Baltimore, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and New England. "

ASSLIE'S agent says 7 teams are interested i making a trade this week. Out of those 7 teams I would love to send him to the Patsies for Daniel Graham, or Chicago for Thomas Jones.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
thascary1 said:
"Schaffer reports that seven teams are in talks to acquire Lelie, including Chicago, Baltimore, San Francisco, Philadelphia, and New England. "

ASSLIE'S agent says 7 teams are interested i making a trade this week. Out of those 7 teams I would love to send him to the Patsies for Daniel Graham, or Chicago for Thomas Jones.

lol I bet shanahan is holding his breath for Barlow.......

Feb 7, 2006
fuck all that i'd keep rather keep the depth at RB. i dont know how durable gore is. lelie will just take away time from the younger guys. EJ VD and AB will be solid enough

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
theres gonna be good depth @ RB regardless, id rather have another WR witha actual playing time

@ RB SF has

Kevan Barlow
Frank Gore
Maurice Hicks
Michael Robinson
Terry Jackson

trading barlow wouldnt hurt the core too much.....

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
http://www.insidebayarea.com/sports/ci_4096479

Porter knows it's time to shine on

"I'm here to do my job," the seventh-year wide receiver said Tuesday as he stood in thefrom Sports 1

midday heat after team's first training-camp practice.

He addressed the topic because he is the Raider most often described as disgruntled, floating in a sea of rumors that he wanted out, that his attendance in the team's off-season program was at an all-time low and that there was friction with his new head coach, Art Shell.

Truth or fiction?

"It's not BS," Porter acknowledged. "But I'm under contract for two more years, so they have me for two more years."

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
LOL ^^^^^^^^^

Why didnt u post a real article?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2530265

Report: Raiders' Porter says he wants to be tradedESPN.com news services

Jerry Porter reportedly isn't on board with new Raiders coach Art Shell.

Jerry Porter
Wide Receiver
Oakland Raiders

2005 SEASON STATISTICS
Rec Yds TD Avg Long YAC
76 942 5 12.4 49 225

The wide receiver told The San Francisco Chronicle that he has asked the team to trade him.

"Yes. Absolutely. I've told them that," Porter told the newspaper. The 2000 second round pick has caught 239 passes in his six NFL seasons for 3,215 yards and has scored 24 touchdowns.

Porter told the newspaper that his agent told him that the Raiders have asked for two No. 1 picks in return for him in any deal. "Why ... would you ask for a No. 1 for me, or ask for two No. 1s for me, when I wasn't even a No. 1?," he told the newspaper.

Porter told the newspaper he had a run-in with Shell and receivers coach Fred Biletnikoff shortly after Shell was hired when he told them he wanted to work out in Florida instead of participating in the team's offseason conditioning program.

"Ever since then, [Shell] hasn't said anything to me, I haven't said anything to him," Porter told the Chronicle.

Shell didn't dispute Porter's version of events and emphasized to the newspaper that he is trying to change the culture of the Raiders, who are 13-35 the past three seasons.

"The culture is changing," Shell told the Chronicle, "and everybody has been on board and trying to get involved in the process of winning football games, and getting in here, working. You can't have inmates running the asylum.

"That's not gonna be. Not under me, and 99.9 percent of the players here feel that way. They want direction. We're going to give them direction. And I'm not going to back down off of that.

"A couple of the inmates have been trying to run the doggone culture around here. They've been running the program. And that's not gonna be anymore. I'm the head coach. I'm the guy in charge."

Shell, who coached the Raiders previously from 1989-1994, had a 54-38 regular-season record his first time around, leading the Raiders to the AFC Championship Game following the 1990 season. The team has had only three winning seasons since Shell was fired -- one less than he had in five full seasons as coach.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lmao, and its being said the 49ers are inquiring about him now........

Kwame Harris for Porter!!!!! lol

Apr 25, 2002
Chree said:
lmfao @ raiders wanting 2 1st rounders for porter
Shit Ill be happy with one 1st rounder..
Thing is there will be a $6 million cap hit if Porter is traded so I can see why they are asking for alot.