Jerry Porter isn't the happiest camper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Man what is wrong with Porter? Can't handle being disciplined? Art has everybody on the same page... And that's a good thing when you want to win the big one.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Didnt the Raiders used to have Amoz Zeroue? What happened to him?

And I'm all about Pitt football players, but Barlow doesn't seem like someone worth investing time in...even if he is my fantasy back.

Feb 22, 2006
LaMont Jordan is their best weapon if he stays healthy. Last Year he was the only guy to stay consistant, Period. Porter had like 2 good games and moss was injured why didnt he step up. get rid of him, for some defense would be the best way out. maybe not seau but some younger player. or a high draft or something

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
lamont isnt elite but hes better than average. porter cant get in line he can eat a dick. its a team sport numb nuts. hes good but he aint worth the trouble if his bitch ass is gonna be disruptive to the team throw his ass over board. fuckem in his big stupid face.

Apr 25, 2002
Either way we're fucked if he goes down with an injury. Who do we got behind him? Crockett and Fargas? What a joke..We need to trade Porter for a backup running back ASAP

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol id trade barlow for lelie or Porter with the quickness, i really think he could take the starting job in oak...... even tho he sucks...... i still believe he is better than jordan

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol who wouldnt jump on that? I wouldnt touch henry though, i have a feeling hes outta gas, even though hes fairly young, injuries have fucked him, now Duckett on the other hand..... Hes a damn good back, and i cant possibly see ATL moving him, that would be a raider dream right there lol

Jun 1, 2002
Chree said:
lol id trade barlow for lelie or Porter with the quickness, i really think he could take the starting job in oak...... even tho he sucks...... i still believe he is better than jordan

YOU THINK BARLOW IS BETTER THAN JORDAN?? STAY OFF THAT CRACK, CHREE!! WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? BARLOW IS A B-U-S-T.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol, i dont think barlow is good, ive said that many times, but i also dont think Jordan is a legit starting back, If moss wasnt there, and wasnt getting double and triple teamed, he woulda put up a whole lot less yards, most teams played the pass against the raiders last year, Honestly i think Jordan would have more success as a 1-2 back with somebody else, I do think that Barlow will do better this year with an improved offense. I know Hearst was running out of gas when barlow beat him out, but hearst still coulda put up decent numbers, Barlow can be decent, when his heart is in the game, it seems like he lost it after he got his contract....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I still like fargas...dood has hella speed and good hands....plus you can't ever forget that he's huggy bear's son.

Barlow was only good as a 1,2 back and atl will never give up duckett, he's part of "DVD" (which is the lamest name ever)