JAY TEE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
from the other thread... this man is a g... you can see it written all over that that thizz face.. this man maean business
yeah,id rather mack on a hoe from the grocery store or sum shit than pay sum STD filled sleezy-beezy to rub her gonnaherpaciphalitis filled snatch all over me. tell those hoes that they better PAY ME. not the other way around.

Mar 6, 2010
aww i think im gonna go cry myself to sleep cuz a bunch of fools on the internet made fun of me. pshhh. this is actually amusing me how people can make fun of somebody they have never even met. you're the type of people that would make fun of a retard instead of help him, yet you wonder why your stuck in the ghetto. go watch that movie Gran Torino, it pertains to all of you... thank you for making me semi-famous. have a good day.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
aww i think im gonna go cry myself to sleep cuz a bunch of fools on the internet made fun of me. pshhh. this is actually amusing me how people can make fun of somebody they have never even met. you're the type of people that would make fun of a retard instead of help him, yet you wonder why your stuck in the ghetto. go watch that movie Gran Torino, it pertains to all of you... thank you for making me semi-famous. have a good day.
yeah come on guys, help the retard

he worked hard to make it out the ghetto and us korean gangsters posting on the siccness could learn not to fuck with Clint Eastwoods gran torino

I'm high and drunk out my mind lol ima go get stuck into some pussy Prezyedent what do you know about that?

Mar 6, 2010
yeah come on guys, help the retard

he worked hard to make it out the ghetto and us korean gangsters posting on the siccness could learn not to fuck with Clint Eastwoods gran torino

I'm high and drunk out my mind lol ima go get stuck into some pussy Prezyedent what do you know about that?
lol enough to get it. i actually have a "wall of consent" which got its name after every girl iv ever slept with signed it and one of the beezys tried to call rape cuz she had a boyfriend. i still have the naked pics of that ho somewhere...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
yeah and when he says to that wigger, take your fake paddy ass on down the road he is talking about you.

found em! heres the only one i can legally post...
tell that bitch to wash her ass