JAY TEE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
as my first post in the NW forum, Prezeyedent suck a bag of dicks faggot

*props to southern comfort for that sayin lol

Feb 9, 2003
Mods...will someone move this to the open forum so me and the other sharks can have our fun?

oh the laughs we will have!

Feb 9, 2006
Prezeyedent,

Words of advice, since you are new to this site you are unaware of the consequences you are aligning yourself to face right now. Believe me when I say DO NOT try to take on the whole Sicc. Not only will you lose, but you will lose HORRIBLY and will most likely end up leaving feeling pretty embarrased about yourself. Fair warning.... Just bow out now and save the humility.

Your only way out of this now is to post tits or GTFO

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
SMOKE DMT! Oh, and fuck prezedynt or whatever your fucking name is you sorry excuse for a human being

Feb 9, 2006
Foxes in seattle is good. i know a couple of the strippers and the doorman there. tight folks.

Andre Nickatina just opened a strip club called "Nickys" in springfield, OR
He "knows" some strippers there meaning he payed 20 bucks to get their name and another 100 to keep them sitting there for another 10 mins. He is all over Nickatinas nutz too. All knowin his biz investments n shit lol

Feb 1, 2006
oh geez, this guy...

oh and i am hooked up with thizz nation so idrc wtf u gotta say bout that. sounds to me like ur jealous
Oh Really? :cheeky:

Prezeyedent's Myspace faggotry said:
im doin the promotion 4 this concert... and designing for Wan Wan Ent. I GETTA MEET DIGGS :D.

hahaha. how'd that go for ol' buddy?

thats funny you said, 'its probably a gay bar'..cuz the J Diggs show in Olympia a couple weeks ago, had a gay bar connected to it. and no one showed up. J Diggs didnt even perform cuz it was so dead...it was hella disapointing...
hahaahaa.

i was at that shit... it was pretty bad. the boyz n blue showed up cuz people were throwing bottles out the window. one even hit diggs' hummer.
at least i got 2 chill with diggs for a few minutes.

hahahahaahahaha.
:dead:

May 6, 2002
Signing in.

Just admit it. You're all jealous because he is hooked up with Thizz Nation and does graphics for the underground hip hop scene. Don't hate on his hand me down garage sale camera.

No wonder I've never posted/read in this forum.