JAY TEE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
PS I live in a nice ass gated community, so dont get it twisted thinkin everyone from here is from the ghetto. Bitch I could make it rain all over your stanky booty hoz all day

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
You obviously didn't see the fine princess he posted, she even got the royal slippers like she's Cinderella or some shit. If he's getting with girls like that then he obviously ain't fucking hood rats. A classy lady will sign her name for all to see on the wall of shame... er consent.

May 14, 2002
aww i think im gonna go cry myself to sleep cuz a bunch of fools on the internet made fun of me. pshhh. this is actually amusing me how people can make fun of somebody they have never even met. you're the type of people that would make fun of a retard instead of help him, yet you wonder why your stuck in the ghetto. go watch that movie Gran Torino, it pertains to all of you... thank you for making me semi-famous. have a good day.
You know, I bet you did cry that night. You pretend that you don't care yet you seem to just care enough of what these 'fools' think of you that you tell them things that are completely irrelevant of this discussion.
For example that you have connections with 'Thizz Nation', which I've never heard of by the way.
That you have a wall of consent, where you actually want us to believe that girls actually sign a wall after they've had sex with you.
Posting a pic of a girl which you say you fucked and called rape.

You didn't have to share this and you didn't have to upload that picture, but you cared.

You are new here, and allready you are posting so much stuff about yourself. Just face reality and admit that you're a little bitch and post your tits (no homo), we know you got them, or GTFO!!

But I hope you keep caring enough to keep coming back though, I can enjoy myself with reading this shit.
Am gonna watch a documentary and roll another joint.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
The combination of that dirty assed bitch and that hairy chested manlady has ruined this thread. I might never come back to it again. At least not until I can just click on page 9 and bypass that horrific picture. Rumplestiltskin FUCK YOU!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Rumpelstiltskin have you been surfing Humpinhermaphrodites.com again? GBR!

That weirdo is wearing some Thizz socks that run parallel with Prezeyedent's game though, hahahaha... Someone photoshop those two together in a picture.