JAY TEE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Also before you respond with something ridiculous and i dissect and clown your perspective on how andre nikatina is gonna blow up soon and how great his raps about jaguars mountain lions and club sandwiches are ima let you know this pic renders anything you have to say from this point *100% invalid*

Also i dont care about how many people ride around the Hood of olympia bumping ayo for yayo, i really dont lol

Mar 6, 2010
lmfao, ur gonna get personal just because i stated my opinion? ur sad. and andre nickatina was just on ayo, it wasnt even his track, that was san quinns cut.... and who do you think is the best underground MC than? and yeah so what, i photoshopped a picture of myself like 4 years ago (which i will be the first to admit didnt turn out so well)... what am i not hardcore gangsta enough for you?! lmfao. how about you post a picture of you doin somethin thats not "gangsta"? at least im not ashamed of who the fuck i am or where i come from. and seriously? you have 6300 posts on a rap forum and ur talkin shit about me? stfu bro. go back to sitting in ur moms basement listening to ur "Boner Jams 7"

PS, ur talkin about me not knowin good music....you got akon and twista music on ur page....nuff said. oh and i am hooked up with thizz nation so idrc wtf u gotta say bout that. sounds to me like ur jealous cuz u only got like 50k page views in ur whole career as a rapper.

Apr 10, 2006
if u actually making money off them graphics then do u homie, cant never hate on a muthafucka gettin his feria without hurtin someone. But honestly, Andre Nickatina better than Jay Tee? Not in this lifetime. Just my humble opinion but it aint even about that. Support everyone who doin shows and tryna get there feria. Real Shit

Mar 6, 2010
idk. i could have a bit of a slanted opinion cuz i been listening to nickatina, lynch, and mac dre for years.... il have to go listen to more jay tee to be able to really tell.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
lmfao, ur gonna get personal just because i stated my opinion? ur sad. and andre nickatina was just on ayo, it wasnt even his track, that was san quinns cut.... and who do you think is the best underground MC than? and yeah so what, i photoshopped a picture of myself like 4 years ago (which i will be the first to admit didnt turn out so well)... what am i not hardcore gangsta enough for you?! lmfao. how about you post a picture of you doin somethin thats not "gangsta"? at least im not ashamed of who the fuck i am or where i come from. and seriously? you have 6300 posts on a rap forum and ur talkin shit about me? stfu bro. go back to sitting in ur moms basement listening to ur "Boner Jams 7"

PS, ur talkin about me not knowin good music....you got akon and twista music on ur page....nuff said. oh and i am hooked up with thizz nation so idrc wtf u gotta say bout that. sounds to me like ur jealous cuz u only got like 50k page views in ur whole career as a rapper.

lol this is the most ridiculous shit ive ever read on here, in fact its so over the top it doesnt even illicit a response

good luck with your budding career in graphic Thizzsign

:)

Jul 13, 2002
Jay Tee show was good last night; I think I drank enough for 3 people. LOL Jay Tee and Lofty are cool peeps. Hit 'em up in Salem tonight if you're in the area.

Mar 6, 2010
lol this is the most ridiculous shit ive ever read on here, in fact its so over the top it doesnt even illicit a response

good luck with your budding career in graphic Thizzsign

:)
thanks, even though that was an insincere comment. what was so over the top? cuz im pretty sure that if this was a debate class than i just won. just sayin...

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
thanks, even though that was an insincere comment. what was so over the top? cuz im pretty sure that if this was a debate class than i just won. just sayin...
First of all lemme level the playing field by portraying you in a more "gangster" light

there thats better, now since i obviously have no life ima take 5 mins out of my precious schedule of smoking weed and listening to music to expose a few "flaws" in your debate

First of all everything you said about me besides sitting in my moms basement and listening to Boner Jams vol 7 "Peach Optimo Music" is untrue

Second its all irrelevant cause its about my good friend Nonstop

Third you will never beat me in a debate, ever in a million years for one main reason...........

Mar 6, 2010
lmfao at how hard ur trying with this.... "my important schedule of smoking weed and listening to music" yeah... sounds super important bro. i no longer even feel a desire to try to debate with you for the soul reason that i actually feel sorry for you. good luck brother. dont get too headstrong with that awesome schedule of yours.