J.LOTTO'S DISS TO MRS. CANE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
Mista CaNE said:
. the cats who voted 4 u on here are cane haters anyhow...

Come on dog...how can i hate on you when i supported you, bought the album, voted for you in other battles...i just call it how i see it...i felt this niggah came better...but imma get called a cane hater for that? lol...

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. Chronic said:
Man, I don't understand yall...It's funny when you don't feel somebodys music on this message board. You instantly turn into a hater...the shit kills me.
there's a difference in not feeling someone's music, and tellin them that....BUT....the way U come across tho, it sounds like u a hater cuz you don't state any facts why u don't like something....not that u have to and shit, i really don't care...but ...all you say is they mixtape is hella weak.. he's hella weak.........and that's it, this is message board, yes, and anyone can talk shit about anything they want..........

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha damn!! Good shit YoungMoe for knowing my trademark mane!! @ Cane....what u sayin mane!! I didnt really get it?? I mean u said u get my pattern..I dont know if u meant my trademark like Moe said or what?? Please explain!!! I aint gonna explain nuthin until I know exactly what u meant, cause I dont want to speculate or assume and then try to explain sumthin u wasnt even referring to feel me!! So holla!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
lmao@ Cane...
dog how am i talkin slick?
you're my folks, and i think you're tight as fuck

but he only made one line about SAN BRUNO...so how does it make his shit weak? oh and info he was supplied with? i think you're implying i gave him info on you, which i didn't...and that's just funny for you to think that

and i'm sayin man, you really need to calm down, cus these battles have been gettin you all hifey!!!
every battle you've been in you've gotten into arguments...it ain't that important, just a battle!!!

so if anyone needs to holla at anyone...YOU NEED TO HOLLA AT ME...cus i'm sittin here happy, and you're sittin there with an upside down smile

chillllllllll doggy, that's all i'm sayin
i told Solitary(my folks) the same thing when he was gettin to upset over these battles

if you didn't notice, in my two battles, i never questioned ONE persons vote...and my only argument was(well you know that story)

these battles are for good times!!!
go bump some marley or somethin

oh and Mr.Chronic, i can't say you're hating cus i really don't know you...but saying "the mixtape is weak, cane's weak" is pretty harsh folks...you could have just left it at "i wasn't really feelin the mixtape or cane" and that woulda came off a lot better

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
@Cane....ok if u say so!! I dont know about what other cats say, but u actually called my name out and made a statement, but now u wont explain what u meant so I guess I will leave it alone as well cause i still dont get what u meant!! Holla! GOT EM!!!

Nov 8, 2002
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
LIKE CHEWDOGG SAID, FOR ALL WE KNOW, YOU HEARD HIS, AND WENT AND WROTE ONE.... MAYBEE NEXT TIME YOU'LL BE READY ON TIME...
Who gives a rat ass?
Does he have the Better Disses ?

Why are you running show? But always speaking up so much?

Keep silent Jim and telly the votes.

Shit, Talk about some shit it seems like you are always in it.

My vote
J.Lotto.

thanks to all that kept it real. cane seems a lil too hot every time someone says i ate him. its not that serious mayne. well i guess so if your used to winnin and someone finally gets you. people are jus keepin it real, thats all i wanted is my props. diqualified or not. i just want my just due" cane calm down man. we can go again if you want whenever, on or off the record, on wax, bring your whole record labal, arsen whoever vs. just me. you got killed face tha facts , i aint even talkin shit. im jus callin it how im seein it. if i got killed i would say damn cane kinda got me. i would give u your props. but i guess animosity comes in to play when even your own friends think you got killed .J.LOTTO

Nov 28, 2002
Lakeview - You had a solid diss and if Cane was actually from Bruno I think you might have even won. (I know it was just 1 line but sometimes thats all it takes) But the fact of the matter is you took too long. I want this battle to happen again. Tact make it happen...1

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Gizmo said:
Who gives a rat ass?
Does he have the Better Disses ?

Why are you running show? But always speaking up so much?

Keep silent Jim and telly the votes.

Shit, Talk about some shit it seems like you are always in it.

My vote
J.Lotto.
and its just like you to put your 2 cents into some shit that has nothin to do with you.... you said it right, i am running the show, you aint, just do your job and post, and keep your thoughts off of mine unless they concern you... why are you voting anyways, this is not a battle??? dont answer that cuz i know, you dont read or understand what you read, you just react, then look like an idiot later.... do us all a favor and ignore me....

thanks